Road Map - LotRO

Jazulfi

Must be nice playing a game that has dev communication and clear goals. How many devs are working on LOTRO compared to SWTOR? We know nearly nothing about what this year is going to bring us in terms of content. New flashpoints? New story? New raids? PvP maps? Nobody knows. I couldn't resist putting all the info we have for this year into a SWTOR roadmap, and it's looking grim. I really hope that the livestream in February clears things up, this game deserves love.

roadmap.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TonyTricicolo said:

I think we get nothing at all.

Nah, we always get something. It's just not much.

29 minutes ago, xxSHOONYxx said:

Nice. I wonder which of the two, swtor and lotro, spend too much in VA to the point of killing the rest of the mmo part. Wonder which, is hard to tell 🤔

Raids, FPs, PvP content, new species, new textures etc. don't need voice acting. Blaming VA cost for the bare minumum content drops we get is disingenuous.

1 hour ago, Whykara said:

Nah, we always get something. It's just not much.

Raids, FPs, PvP content, new species, new textures etc. don't need voice acting. Blaming VA cost for the bare minumum content drops we get is disingenuous.

Not even what i meant. Story VA drains all the budget for the rest. There is a reason much more $ successful mmos barely dable into VA

Edited by xxSHOONYxx

2 hours ago, Whykara said:

Must be nice playing a game that has dev communication and clear goals. How many devs are working on LOTRO compared to SWTOR? We know nearly nothing about what this year is going to bring us in terms of content. New flashpoints? New story? New raids? PvP maps? Nobody knows. I couldn't resist putting all the info we have for this year into a SWTOR roadmap, and it's looking grim. I really hope that the livestream in February clears things up, this game deserves love.

roadmap.jpg

Didn't they tease a new SH?

• Like 1