Dark Spores Drop Rate

Jazulfi

Hi all o/

Is anyone having probs getting Dark Spores to drop? I keep using the buff thingies but I can't remember the last time I saw them actually drop from a mob as loot. I only seem to get them as GS rewards now. Time is moving on apace and presumably the season is coming to an end soon? Very mildly concerned I'm not going to find enough spores for the rep.

Seasons best wishes etc, and hope you've all had a restful/enjoyable break.

11 hours ago, Jazulfi said:

Hi all o/

Is anyone having probs getting Dark Spores to drop? I keep using the buff thingies but I can't remember the last time I saw them actually drop from a mob as loot. I only seem to get them as GS rewards now. Time is moving on apace and presumably the season is coming to an end soon? Very mildly concerned I'm not going to find enough spores for the rep.

Seasons best wishes etc, and hope you've all had a restful/enjoyable break.

The drop rate is currently bugged. It was working as intended until 7.4 broke it. This is Broadsword's response:

Hey Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve investigated and the drop rates are in fact lower than intended. We made an internal change to how these drops are distributed and it unintentionally reduced the drop rate of the Galactic Season Reputation items. We will be fixing this in an upcoming patch, and the drop rates will return to what you remember!

Worst case they won't have a fix until after Season 5 is over. If you need them quick, you will have to do endgame activities like flashpoints and operations.

• Like 1