Queue as OPS WTFH

solnar_xan

Ok, so I joined a guild because doing PvP with pugs is a complete waste of time, and I find out you can't queue as ops so I still have to pug.

So here are my thoughts -> I really like my guild when I can get in a group I have fun but they have a "click" and I have to beg for a spot because only 4 can go

WTFH I'm about ready to drop the game its fun but the lack of the ability to play with my friends is BS

Not trying to be an ***, but just for your own benefit it's spelled "clique."

Anyway, you don't have more people in your guild to break off into different groups of four? It does suck that at the moment you can't have larger groups in pvp...hopefully at some point they add that in along with some sort of matchmaking to try to put premades against premades.

some sort of matchmaking to try to put premades against premades.

It already does that. It's not automatic ie it won't wait forever if it only has one premade in the queue, but it does prioritize premade vs premade when there are enough available in the queue.

Edited by ViperI

It already does that. It's not automatic ie it won't wait forever if it only has one premade in the group, but it does prioritize premade vs premade when there are enough available in the queue.

That's good to know. Hopefully someday they open it up to do the same thing with larger groups.

did i not say the pugs can't beat a 4 man cell? they normally can't handle a 3 man cell

it is pointless; it is a lame attempt to throttle guilds

if they don't fix this they need to get on the stick and release full on rated warzones

It's not pointless, and pugs can beat a 4 man premade occasionally, don't be ridiculous. And at any rate what do you think a pug would have a better chance against? A 4 man premade or an 8 man one? I'm sorry it negatively affects you and like you I hope at some point they expand it further, but you have some blinders on acting like there's no reason for it.

If you think I don't realize the reasons for doing it you are mistaken. If you think it *helps* pugs you are mistaken. What would help pugs is reading, listening, attempting to think *team* and not just focusing on *me* *me* *me*

This is not the only post of it's kind and preventing friends and teammates from playing as a group is BAD if you think it isn't you must not have many friends and always pug :( I will be your friend I'm sorry you have to pug you can be in my OPS group but there is no room in my 4 man cell

If you are playing this game just for Warzones, then OP you fail.

Don't let the door hit you on way out.

the story is good but umm then I hit 50 the story thins out; also a HUGE # of people are here for the PvP -> loving it -> and frustrated that bioware is more PVE focused. THe PVE is amazing but lets give the pvp some love as well it is Masively Multi Player not ME MINE ONLY

Edited by solnar_xan

It's not pointless, and pugs can beat a 4 man premade occasionally, don't be ridiculous. And at any rate what do you think a pug would have a better chance against? A 4 man premade or an 8 man one? I'm sorry it negatively affects you and like you I hope at some point they expand it further, but you have some blinders on acting like there's no reason for it.

man, where do you get your pugs because I've never met a pug that could

Don't get mad when you post a little baby thread, and someone calls you out on it.

It is a valid point. If you don't think they need a place for full OPS matches or they need to enable full OPS premades in what we have now you really are just a baka troll