Latest GTN revamp

SOULCASTER

3 hours ago, SOULCASTER said:

Can someone send me the link to the official thread petitioning for the old GTN system to make a come back and remove whatever this abomination is that was just implemented?

i mean,  you could try posting into this:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/931783-74-gtn-preview-live-on-pts/  since  JoeS  the DEV  seems to be following it ( still ) .

But i'd be shocked  if BioSword  decides to backtrack on  new 7.4 code, , no matter how many  forum "petitions"  creep up.

I’ve noticed that non of my crafted dyes are selling now & the bottom has fallen out of the dye market prices. 

It’s not worth it for me to bother trying to sell them anymore. People are driving the prices into the ground trying to be the cheapest so things sell. 

Broadsword have done in one foul swoop, what none of the predatory GTN traders have been able to do in 11 years, make me quit crafting & selling dyes. 

I made on average, 600 dyes a week for the market. So now you’ll have less supply & eventually others will follow suit. Good luck once the GTN predators run the market 🤦‍♀️

Edited by TrixxieTriss
  • Like 1

Another idiotic thing is that the listing fee is now calculated based on the item price and is not returned if the item doesn't sell, like 250k fee for a 200M item. What this effectively means is that the expensive items will be pushed out of GTN back to the trade chat, so you can kiss goodbye to easily buying the cartel items with credits. Which, probably, was the major reason they did this, to force you to spend your cartel coins instead of credits.

• Like 2

I have 5 crafters that had sold on GTN (old GTN). I have had  a large percentage of things I listed to sell disappear. They are not listed on GTN, they are not in my inventory, mail  or anywhere and there is no additional $$$ anywhere.  So far I have "LOST" ~$3,000,000 on first day. Obviously cannot  continue to craft or sell. How long will it take to fix it??? Have played since pre-launch and am running out of patience!

Calculating the cost of upgrading my Guardian/Sentinel from 334/336 to 340 is over $30,000,000. Also getting the tech fragments and conquest commendations will take at least a couple months.