7.4 Story (spoilers) My Thoughts...

JakRoanin

Agree. Story is poor and dissapointing. It has been since KOTET, but for 7.0 it is extremely boring, nonsensical, bland and poorly written. The most powerful being in the galaxy ATM - player character lowered to some lackey or foot soldier doing stupid errands like - blow those guns, click those nodes, go and beat some absolote nobodys.....LOL. Incredibly boring mandalorian story.....where....wait for it....random RIKAN lands a hit on you....like what??? Poor writing all around. Laughable. Why would the Commander, Leader of the HAND/TASKFORCE, who defeated and (absorbed?) literal gods....even bother to do all those stuff....Story is poor, very short and stop with the text choice response from KOTORS...

On 12/11/2023 at 7:08 PM, JakRoanin said:

Thank you, @CaitlinSullivan, but I'm sorry, it still doesn't explain why no Letters. PS. I still want Shara Jenn and Beryl Thorne.

Caitlin answered it. Your request has been triaged out of consideration because of the amount of time effort versus the impacted audience.  Only the smuggler class knew anything of Beryl Thorne, meaning extremely narrow impact across the player base, too narrow for the finite resources available to develop.

The more resources a piece of content uses, the wider breadth of the audience it has to be relevant to. A letter from a specific companion (even one that makes narrative sense to include) will only reach a portion of the audience, but it requires writing, feedback collecting, editing, revising, implementing, scripting, documentation, localization, and testing.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.