Tank/healer limit

Tiranea

I don't remember when exactly it happened, but I seem to remember that at some point the devs implemented a limit on how many tanks and healers could be put into a match. I think for warzones it used to be 2-3? I noticed recently that I'm starting to see matches with more than that again and wanted to check whether this was removed intentionally? Like just now I had a Voidstar where we had four healers on our team. It was not very fun. 😅

I think if they are in the queue long enough, it forces a match regardless of any restrictions. That’s why you still have matches of pugs vs premades because the matchmaking forces it if they are in the queue too long. For the devs, it’s pops over quality or any restrictions. This is something they’ve always done. And it’s part of why PvP has devolved into such a mess over the years. The devs literally don’t understand the players wants / needs or their own game. 

• Like 1

That's weird though, because my pop for that match was near-instant and I was the 4th healer to be added. So not sure what the logic was there; I'd much rather have waited a little bit.

Edited by Tiranea
  • Like 1