Immortal Juggernaut - Marked for Death

DiabloConDios

5 hours ago, DiabloConDios said:

How does or what is causing the Marked for Death Utility to heal? From what I'm seeing it's ticking for 12-15k heals

It shouldn't, are you sure it's Marked for Death? Those sound more like Enraged Defense healing numbers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 1:43 PM, AdjeYo said:

It shouldn't, are you sure it's Marked for Death? Those sound more like Enraged Defense healing numbers.

I don't have the game open so I can't check, but there is a utility that heals you a bit (much less than ED), it reads in the description of the utility on guardians but not on juggernauts. Or was it the other way around? However the numbers are really small. If there are adds in the fight, Second Wind does the same but better. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DeannaVoyager said:

I don't have the game open so I can't check, but there is a utility that heals you a bit (much less than ED), it reads in the description of the utility on guardians but not on juggernauts. Or was it the other way around? However the numbers are really small. If there are adds in the fight, Second Wind does the same but better. 

Oh, you're right it's one there. It's 1% max health when you deal damage to a taunted target. That does just about nothing in fights without adds, but I guess you can heal a little when there's adds. Still, I think the alternative is almost always going to be better. I'd much rather have a lower Enrage CD, a rootbreak on Enrage and 10% M/R Defense when I use Enrage for the same price. 

But it does explain where the numbers come from.