For Something Called, Legacy of The Sith, We Sure are Dealing with a lot of Mandalorains...

SentinalMasterWW

The thing I want to point out is that the Current Storyline, has us focusing more on the Mandalorians than the Sith or Jedi, or anything. 

I and others don't care for the Mandalorian thing, I honestly Feel like the whole Mandalorian thing should've been done in something like Rise of the Hutt Cartel, One big planet, and one big storyline thats it. The Story is literally being Dragged on, We've been dealing with this story for like 3 years now. 

IF the focus was to be on mandalorians, why not call it, the Schism of Mandalore or something instead of calling it LOS. 

Add on to that, a majority of the story has our Character essentially being the side character, Shae Viszla and Heta are the main people in this story, we kind of just exist. 

• Like 2

Okay, I can completely understand how the title of the expansion, and the events might cause a disconnect. However, and this is a huge however, the story isn't over. SW's is a tapestry, not a group of snapshots. If you look at all the Imperial Class Stories, they point out how the Emperor is an "absentee" then we get the answers why in KOTFE and KOTET. I know people don't like it, oh well, I do. But post KOTFE and KOTET the galaxy is in a huge readjust, and since Malgus (when will he die!) is doing something hinky with the Voss and Sa'har... Heta gets involved. This is all connected to the Sith and we just need to keep an eye on the threads.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

There actually hasn't been a single Sith in Legacy of the Sith. Malgus isn't really Sith anymore and Darth Nul is a former Jedi (and hasn't even appeared yet). I guess you could count Darth Norok, but how he got the Darth title is a mystery to me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/19/2023 at 3:03 PM, Whykara said:

There actually hasn't been a single Sith in Legacy of the Sith. Malgus isn't really Sith anymore and Darth Nul is a former Jedi (and hasn't even appeared yet). I guess you could count Darth Norok, but how he got the Darth title is a mystery to me.

Agree. Putting aside this Mandalorian nonsense, which is written very badly, being an incoherent mess and incredibly boring.....Not only does Legacy of the "SITH" not have any Sith...the few shown are incompetent and feels written by a child.....This Norok is a disgrace to the Empire....after KOTET the Empire is shown to be ridicilous, led by incompetent leaders and the Emperor/Empress isnt active at all....Malgus and Nul arent Sith, there is no serious Sith Business, the Plot doesnt move forward to anything Sith.... Same with the Republic...whole expac is a disgrace.

Edited by ExarSun