Block Guilds

Tawreos

1 hour ago, Tawreos said:

Please allow us to block a whole guild. This will, sooner or later, stop the unsolicited invites and whispers from guilds.

if you go to settings = go to preferences and go to the social tap and vink the auto ignore invite guilds on there automatic ignore the invite for you.

2 hours ago, Spikanor said:

if you go to settings = go to preferences and go to the social tap and vink the auto ignore invite guilds on there automatic ignore the invite for you.

I do that, but the constant invites some nights bugs me to no end. I'd prefer to block the guild and stop the stupidity for good.

Edited by Tawreos

4 hours ago, Tawreos said:

I do that, but the constant invites some nights bugs me to no end. I'd prefer to block the guild and stop the stupidity for good.

what also can help is to creat your own solo guild sadly you need then some help from 3 other people to creat one.

the stupidity from then will never stop at all thats something people need to learn and deal with it.

4 hours ago, Spikanor said:

what also can help is to creat your own solo guild sadly you need then some help from 3 other people to creat one.

honestly, if you can find 3 people, this is the way.  you just need 3 other people with a character not in a guild yet (or willing to leave their old one) and you can make a new guild and then never have to deal with guild invites ever again, plus you get guild bonuses as well (this is what I did when I went to a new server).  One downside is you need 8 characters in the guild to have a guild bank though.  But if you don't care about that, or if all your characters combined gets you at least 8 characters, then you're good.

33 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

honestly, if you can find 3 people, this is the way.  you just need 3 other people with a character not in a guild yet (or willing to leave their old one) and you can make a new guild and then never have to deal with guild invites ever again, plus you get guild bonuses as well (this is what I did when I went to a new server).  One downside is you need 8 characters in the guild to have a guild bank though.  But if you don't care about that, or if all your characters combined gets you at least 8 characters, then you're good.

to find 3 people to creat a guild is easy by telling on the fleet in the general chat that you are looking for 3 people that wane help you creat a new guild and you pay then 1 mill credits each and then you see that a lot wane help you out with it.

good pro tip: think before you start doing it about 5 guild name's you wane use since if the first one is not working since somebody else has took it you still have 4 back ups.

and if you wane use the guild bank then ask one that wane invite 7 of your toons from the same side to the guild so that you can use the guild bank also.

and its much faster to give then credits for helping you.

that is what i have done with my 2 solo guilds.

3 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

honestly, if you can find 3 people, this is the way

I cheated slightly on this, and found three people called SteveTheCynic, SteveTheCynic and SteveTheCynic.  For reasons that aren't interesting here, I have four PCs that can run SWTOR, so I created three F2P accounts and a character on each, then formed a group and created the guild.  I left one of the accounts in the guild so I can use it to invite new characters from my main account into the guild.

1 minute ago, SteveTheCynic said:

I cheated slightly on this, and found three people called SteveTheCynic, SteveTheCynic and SteveTheCynic.  For reasons that aren't interesting here, I have four PCs that can run SWTOR, so I created three F2P accounts and a character on each, then formed a group and created the guild.  I left one of the accounts in the guild so I can use it to invite new characters from my main account into the guild.

Now that's big braining it right there!  😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

I only have 2 computers, so I still need to find 2 people which I create vanity guilds, but my days of creating such are over. I've enough.