Wednesday Patchday

_Sinrai_

Hello,

I noticed that 7.3.1 is scheduled for a Wednesday, this is the first time in a while a content patch is not released on Tuesday around weekly reset.
- What does this mean for GS5? Will we only have 6 days for week one?
- Does weekly reset stay on Tuesday?
- Is this a outlier and in the future it'll be back to Tuesday as patch days or will it be Wednesday or any other days from now on?

Cheers,
Sinrai

• Like 2

Just now, _Sinrai_ said:

Hello,

I noticed that 7.3.1 is scheduled for a Wednesday, this is the first time in a while a content patch is not released on Tuesday around weekly reset.
- Is this a outlier and in the future it'll be back to Tuesday as patch days or will it be Wednesday or any other days from now on?

Cheers,
Sinrai

I’m going to guess the patch being on Wednesday is due to Monday being a holiday.  I’d say the first week will probably consist of just 6 days and reset will remain Tuesday mornings. 

2 minutes ago, Darcmoon said:

I’m going to guess the patch being on Wednesday is due to Monday being a holiday.  I’d say the first week will probably consist of just 6 days and reset will remain Tuesday mornings. 

Ahh, that would make sense and it isn't just random out of the blue, ty.
(EU player here)

• Dev Post
1 hour ago, _Sinrai_ said:

Hello,

Cheers,
Sinrai

Hi there,

Due to the patch being deployed on Wednesday, players will have indeed have 6 days for week one. The weekly reset will remain on Tuesdays per usual.

A content patch being released on Wednesday is not the norm though it did occur once before with a patch that contained an update for Galactic Seasons. This time around is due to Monday being a US holiday (Labor Day). There is quite a lot of work leading up to a patch day from multiple teams from QA, Live and DevOps, and more. Given that, we moved the launch day back to Wednesday instead of the standard Tuesday to keep our standard buffer, since a large portion of team is out Monday for the holiday.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, JackieKo said:

A content patch being released on Wednesday is not the norm though it did occur once before with a patch that contained an update for Galactic Seasons. This time around is due to Monday being a US holiday (Labor Day). There is quite a lot of work leading up to a patch day from multiple teams from QA, Live and DevOps, and more. Given that, we moved the launch day back to Wednesday instead of the standard Tuesday to keep our standard buffer, since a large portion of team is out Monday for the holiday.

[Heroic 4] The Shroud's Last Stand: Find The Shroud

Well I have to abandon this BULL**** mission after all that work SOLO-ing UP TO THIS POINT just to realize it takes 4 people to open the final door. I did this missions because I have never done them before, but hey, THANKS FOR WASTING 4+ HOURS OF my precious gaming time!!!

I am tragically one of MANY  players CAN NOT FINISH this quest AS a SOLO PLAYER & that's just sad.

SIMPLE FIX 4 DEVS: REMOVE THE BULL**** 3 SECOND TIMER ON THE THREE CLICKIE BOXES AND UPDATE THIS MISSION TO 2023 STANDARDS FOR SOLO PLAYER GAMING!!!

Edited by Mavolio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mavolio said:

[Heroic 4] The Shroud's Last Stand: Find The Shroud

Well I have to abandon this BULL**** mission after all that work SOLO-ing UP TO THIS POINT just to realize it takes 4 people to open the final door. I did this missions because I have never done them before, but hey, THANKS FOR WASTING 4+ HOURS OF my precious gaming time!!!

I am tragically one of MANY  players CAN NOT FINISH this quest AS a SOLO PLAYER & that's just sad.

SIMPLE FIX 4 DEVS: REMOVE THE BULL**** 3 SECOND TIMER ON THE THREE CLICKIE BOXES AND UPDATE THIS MISSION TO 2023 STANDARDS FOR SOLO PLAYER GAMING!!!

And what does any of that have to do with the topic of the thread?   If your just trying to get a response from BS then it won’t work.