Make the rest of the FPs Soloable

LemonsForScience

I would love to see solo/story modes for more (or all) flashpoints, agreed. That said, Athiss at least you can pick up from the terminal, and in my experience it's not that bad to solo at all, unlike some of the others that have mechanics actually requiring multiple people.

21 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Actually, the ones that aren't on the solo tab can't be soloed on story because they don't even *have* a story mode.  (Athiss, to follow your example, has only Veteran and Master.)

That's what I mean though. I get confused playing multiple MMOs. It's easiest mode. DO you know of any reason why they don't have a solo?

I suggested this a few months ago but the  devs don't like the idea.

What annoys me more is  I stopped doing the  binocular  quests and the other one like it because they end with a group quest. Also the Dread Masters  storyline where you reach the end and it's a group quest. I hate running into brick walls like that. 

• Like 2

Most Veteran lvl flashpoints can be soloed, unless there are mechanics in place which require more than one person. And btw, Vet flashpoints usually drop more decorations than Story ones, and, if you are soloing them, you don't have to share. ;)

PS: Yes, I have run flashpoints specifically for the decorations, and doing it on Veteran was more efficient than story.

What fp drop more decos in vet mode then in story?  The older story ones always have a guaranteed drop at the end.

Then there are the ones that drop decos with every boss, nathema, copero, meridian and those have have the same drops in story, vet, and master.

The later ones, like SoV and Enclave have no extra deco drops in vet mode or master compared to story that I've seen.  I mean I have a smallish sample, less than a hundred MM runs, but if the extra drops are that rare it's just not worth it.

1 hour ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

What fp drop more decos in vet mode then in story?

"A Traitor Among the Chiss", "The Nathema Conspiracy", and "Spirit of Vengeance" drop 2 decorations from bosses on Veteran level, and one on Story (these are the ones I run repeatedly while hunting specific decos - there might be others, but these 3 I can speak for first-hand). The number of decos does not increase with the number of people, so if you are running with a group, there is no guarantee you will be the one getting the drops. And if you run it solo (which barely takes more time than Story if you are fully geared with lvl 50 comp), both decos are yours with no competition.

4 hours ago, VegaMist said:

"A Traitor Among the Chiss", "The Nathema Conspiracy", and "Spirit of Vengeance" drop 2 decorations from bosses on Veteran level, and one on Story (these are the ones I run repeatedly while hunting specific decos - there might be others, but these 3 I can speak for first-hand). The number of decos does not increase with the number of people, so if you are running with a group, there is no guarantee you will be the one getting the drops. And if you run it solo (which barely takes more time than Story if you are fully geared with lvl 50 comp), both decos are yours with no competition.

Ah, alright then.  That's worth doing vet then.  I can't remember the last time I did a vet version of any of those.  Last time I tried deco hunting it was vet and master enclave, and that was definitely not worth doing.