Screenshot keybind not functioning

Ruvalie

When I try to take screenshots in game using a keybind, it only works half the time. The other half of the time the keybind does nothing, and I have no idea what makes the difference. I have tried changing the keybind to a different one, and even importing all new keybinds, but the problem still persists. Some of my characters seem to have better luck than others, but it is very inconsistent.

1 hour ago, Ruvalie said:

Not sure why you are accusing me of lying.

lol i didn't. 

i used the word "doubtful" , meaning i accused/implied (  lol "accused" silly internet melodramatic word and not even applicable here btw ) you of being mistaken or simply not noticing the issue.

How on earth can you conclude that "literally every player" has experienced it?

Because it's a WINDOWS compatibility & functionality issue.

Did you even bother to read all the links with info  i provided for you above ^^ ?

Context is an important, no?

Edited by Nee-Elder

There are plenty of bugs that only affect some people and not others

you are right that some of the bugs some players have but others not have so its most time not a bug we all get.

but here is a good tip you most always do first if somethings are not working good at all like the screen shot problem: use the search function from the forum or use google first and see if there are reddit post or forum threads all about the problem and if there are old like from 3 years or older then give up and look for a diffrend way to make screenshots in the game or deal with the problem

Edited by Spikanor