Screenshots

ZydrateVials

I play in borderless windowed mode and TOR is the first game where my Print Screen function won't... well, function. I generally past right in Paint, crop out the nonsense, and show my stuff off. But that's not working here.

By extension, how do I hide the UI?

I play in borderless windowed mode and TOR is the first game where my Print Screen function won't... well, function. I generally past right in Paint, crop out the nonsense, and show my stuff off. But that's not working here.

By extension, how do I hide the UI?

The SWTOR Print Screen function does not create a copy of the screen that you paste into a photo editor - it creates JPG files. Look in your Documents folder and there should a "Star Wars - The Old Republic" folder and within that a "screenshots" folder.

To hide the UI, the default keybind is Alt+Z

Edited by psandak

Doesn't always work, mind. Can be especially unreliable in cutscenes.

On my computer, you can tell if it has taken one as the screen freezes for a fraction of a second as it does so. I can always tell if it hasn't worked as there will have been no screen freeze.

It would be nice if they fixed it so it worked 100% of the time.

Doesn't always work, mind. Can be especially unreliable in cutscenes.

On my computer, you can tell if it has taken one as the screen freezes for a fraction of a second as it does so. I can always tell if it hasn't worked as there will have been no screen freeze.

It would be nice if they fixed it so it worked 100% of the time.

True dat.