The Endgame "Launch" Buttons are a Cop Out

Addictress

9 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

But seriously, no worries you do you and To Each Their Own  yep.

Couldn't agree more. No issues whatsoever. 😎

11 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

I wouldn't lose too much forum-frustration over it tbqh.   It was just a semi hot-topic i saw the OP mention and in between PvP queues  i felt compelled to opine about.

Which is kind of what we all are doing here. 😉 Maybe just not all of us between PVP queues at the moment.

13 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

Totally agree and this is what happens when Devs cater to the lowest common denominator ( transient players )  who have no imagination and barely any concept of true immersion.

Current gamers don't want  the 'M' ( Multiplayer ) in MMO  ...and they don't want the 'RP' in  RPG.

So what are you left with?

Clickfest autofest warpfest borefest , cultivating mostly just the insatiable & the entitled.  ( *Also happening a lot in RL soceity too , thanks to supposed "technology" , which really is nothing more than a trojan-horse turning humans into drones & fools )

Makes me miss original SWG  more & more everyday. :(

I would hazard a guess that the "current gamers" did not play Neverwinter Nights or Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - both Bioware games.

10 hours ago, VegaMist said:

You come to a forum, propose your preferred way of playing to be enforced onto everyone, get surprised that some reject such dictatorship, and call the opposing responses hostile. Where is the psychological root to that? Just curious.

An opinion is dictatorship?

A criticism is dictatorship?

What...

So every film review which says "the director should've done this. This angle is this."

Is a dictatorship?