Sniper Bugs

Xestrom

Covered Escape (roll):

The amount of times i have gotten stunned, pushed or pulled during covered escape is insane. Literally inside the roll i get a carbonize, pt pulls me or a juggernaut stuns me. This doesn't happen nearly as often with concealment operatives. Unless the reason for this is specifically that sniper is only immune to dmg during the roll but not to any sort of controlling effects. If that is the case, pls change that to 1.5 seconds of complete immunity to everything.

Countermeasures/ Evasive Maneuvers:

The dmg reduction to tech and force attacks does not work with "stack-attacks", like discharge on deception assassin or energy burst on powertech. The dmg reduction only applies to one stack, as far as i have understood.

Feel free to add more bugs you have encountered.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Xestrom said:

Covered Escape (roll):

The amount of times i have gotten stunned, pushed or pulled during covered escape is insane. Literally inside the roll i get a carbonize, pt pulls me or a juggernaut stuns me. This doesn't happen nearly as often with concealment operatives. Unless the reason for this is specifically that sniper is only immune to dmg during the roll but not to any sort of controlling effects. If that is the case, pls change that to 1.5 seconds of complete immunity to everything.

Countermeasures/ Evasive Maneuvers:

The dmg reduction to tech and force attacks does not work with "stack-attacks", like discharge on deception assassin or energy burst on powertech. The dmg reduction only applies to one stack, as far as i have understood.

When you have time, be sure to post about those ^ separately in 2 different individually reported threads over here--> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/905007-bug-report-sub-forum-guidelines/

And if by chance you recorded any VIDEO proof , that would be extremely helpful to the Dev Team.

( You also might want to file an in-game  /bug ticket as well , if you haven't already )

Roll is sometimes inconsistent, I ocassionally get knocked back through it. Funnily enough just today I played a game where I died right before it went off - it was on cooldown in the spawn room.

I haven't noticed Evasion DR not applying though.