How to Escape Shadow of Revan Expansion

Addictress

After my first & main completionist character, for my other alts which I'm leveling up, I've been thinking each one will skip a different leg of the endgame content so I'm not repeating the whole endgame content on each one.

One of my alts skipped Prelude to Revan and went straight to Rishi. But then I felt like I just recently completed Rishi and Yavin 4 on another alt so I wanted this alt to get out of Rishi and Yavin 4 and skip to KOTET instead.

I don't see any option to abandon, and when I go to my console on my ship, the only available arcs on the mission console are Oricon and Prelude to Shadow of Revan...both of which are technically behind Rishi and Yavin 4. Not sure if accepting those quests will let me exit Rishi and Yavin 4.

Finally, when I go to the Chapters window, KOTFE and KOTET are all greyed out - I can't seem to skip to any of those chapters either.

Thank you

Edited by Addictress
  • Haha 1

Honestly, it's probably faster to play through the expansion than it is to work out how to abandon it.

I just checked on a level 80 republic character that is still in Act 2 (old leveling contest character) and I see the following options on my ship's terminal:

• Ilum / Crystal Ball
  • Makeb / Trouble in Paradise
  • Shadow of Revan / Shadow of Revan Prelude
  • Fallen Empire / Chapter I: The Hunt
  • Fractured Alliances / The Forgotten World
  • Ossus / Inflection Point

If you aren't seeing the 'Fallen Empire' option, then I'd guess either you aren't high enough level to qualify for it or you are simply locked out of it until you finish 'Shadow of Revan'.

Edited by Ominovin

I don't think you can't skip straight to Eternal Throne. You can skip to Fallen Empire and play through to Eternal Throne or skip both of them and go to Iokath (Fractured Alliances). The skips have level requirements below:

Level 60 - Knights of the Fallen Empire
Level 70 - Iokath (Fractured Alliances)
Level 70 - Jedi Under Siege (Ossus)

When you pick one of the missions, it gives a warning that you are skipping story and won't be able to go back. If you say yes, it automatically removes your lower level purple missions, except Oricon, Makeb, and low level planet stories (through Ilum) are considered side stories, aren't removed, and can be completed anytime.

If you need to gain some levels, you can queue for veteran flashpoints or low level Warzones, or run some heroics or dailies (Starter Planet, Capital Planet, Taris, Balmorra, CZ-198, and Black Hole are pretty fast).

Edited by ThanderSnB
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

I don't think you can't skip straight to Eternal Throne. You can skip to Fallen Empire and play through to Eternal Throne or skip both of them and go to Iokath (Fractured Alliances). The skips have level requirements below:

Level 60 - Knights of the Fallen Empire
Level 70 - Iokath (Fractured Alliances)
Level 70 - Jedi Under Siege (Ossus)

When you pick one of the missions, it gives a warning that you are skipping story and won't be able to go back. If you say yes, it automatically removes your lower level purple missions, except Oricon, Makeb, and low level planet stories (through Ilum) are considered side stories, aren't removed, and can be completed anytime.

If you need to gain some levels, you can queue for veteran flashpoints or low level Warzones, or run some heroics or dailies (Starter Planet, Capital Planet, Taris, Balmorra, CZ-198, and Black Hole are pretty fast).

It's level 65 to skip to Knights of the Eternal Throne.  I've done it when I want to open up alliance alerts to see some class specific companion returns.