7.3 GTN Your Buyout Price

Sunjammer

When you highlight the default/suggested text in "Your Buyout Price" and begin typing a new price the first key press deletes the exiting text but (in 7.3) does not appear requiring you to repress that key/re-enter that digit.

To reproduce:

1. With the GTN open, right click on an item in your inventory to add it to the sell screen
  2. With the mouse highlight the prepopulated text in the "Your Buyout Price:" field
  3. Press any numeric key 1-9
  4. Note that while the suggested price is removed, the number you key does not appear (as it did in 7.2 and earlier)
  5. Press the numeric key again
  6. Note the number only now appears

NOTE: if the second key you pressed is "0" a "1" will apppear instead so instead of selling something for 500,000 you might end up selling it for 10,000 as the 5 doesn't appear and the 0 is replaced by a 1! While this is certainly one way to combat inflation I hope it wasn't inentional!

What should happen:

• At step 3 the number should appear in the text field.

• Like 3

Same here.

I'm additionally currently experiencing a bug when posting stacks of mats that end up over 100.000.000 per stack. The stack gets posted randomly for one tenth of the value as soon as I click Create Sale.

Yup, noticed this. Almost posted something for a much lower price than I intended. Having to press a number twice before it takes is certainly not intended I hope.

Edited by Otowi
Corrected a minor typo.

I had a weird similar issue arise:

1. List one item for 694M (command framework)

2. Right click a second command framework into the GTN window to list - cursor is placed after the '694' part of '694,000,000'

3. Click 'create sale' - the 4 is deleted and the item is listed at 69M

If I manually click my cursor over to the end of the listing price, 'create sale' works correctly - but having a bug where you list one item for the correct price and then all subsequent items have a chance of being listed for the wrong price is not great.

9 minutes ago, VanuGreg said:

I can't believe this has yet to be acknowledged as a bug.  It needs to be added to the known 7.3 bugs list.

A couple of my bugs i reported yesterday, which were even confirmed by other players, haven't been ackowledged yet either.

Sometimes it seems like BioWare adds  things at random to 'Known Issues' but ignores certain legit threads too . :confused:   ( maybe they're waiting for  the QA Team to confirm interally on local servers  first, i dunno )

Edited by Nee-Elder

1 hour ago, Nee-Elder said:

A couple of my bugs i reported yesterday, which were even confirmed by other players, haven't been ackowledged yet either.

Sometimes it seems like BioWare adds  things at random to 'Known Issues' but ignores certain legit threads too . :confused:   ( maybe they're waiting for  the QA Team to confirm interally on local servers  first, i dunno )

reminds me how some guy reported the PvP crates don't drop accessories over item rating 322 and they fixed that but ignored my bug report that the PvE crates have the same problem...

Well, i hope it is soon acknowledge as bug.

For now, i will at least thank the OP because when it happened to me yesterday i did not understand what i was doing wrong. For a moment even thought my keyboard was messed up, or that i had ping issues (more than the usual). So, thank you for the clear report.

Yup! Same bug here.
Also, if I sell more than one of a thing - like two of the same mount - it acts up. If I list the first one at 850.000.000, I right click the second one (naturally) to automatically list it at the same price. But when I press "create sale" it ends up being listed as 85.000.000 🤨

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.