Single hit high crit on Lethality/Ruffian question

VegaMist

Looking for an advice on Lethality/Ruffian combat style. Recently, started playing it, and while I can deliver decent overall damage reliably, I seem to be having a problem consistently delivering a single 30K+ hit and can’t seem to get even close to 60K. So, I wonder if I’m missing something or if it’s a limitation of a combat style.

I am using Viral Elements tactical atm to maximize overall DPS. Tried Synox Shot but didn’t notice that much of a difference (other than lower overall damage). For legendaries, it’s Tactician and Locked and Loaded.

That's for pvp right?  Bioware makes some classes winners for their medal system, and some classes losers.   Lethality isn't built for single mega hits.
There is the one tactical that finishes off all the dot damage in one hit, that might get you bigger crits but at the cost of overall dps.

16 hours ago, LD_Little_Dragon said:

That's for pvp right?  Bioware makes some classes winners for their medal system, and some classes losers.   Lethality isn't built for single mega hits.
There is the one tactical that finishes off all the dot damage in one hit, that might get you bigger crits but at the cost of overall dps.

Thank you. Yes, it is for pvp (30K and 60K medal requirements). I assume you mean Catalyzed Toxins one - will get it and experiment. Thank you for the tip. :)