Arena objective changes coming to PvP Season 3

BryantWood

7 hours ago, BryantWood said:

Hi all!

Poking back in to respond, thanks so much for the comments and feedback so far. A common question is if we’ll be reducing the Weekly Arena Missions similar to the Arena Objectives. The answer is we will! I’ll update the initial post as well as list the information below.

Reduced the requirements for PvP Arena Weekly Missions:

• [DAILY] My Kind of Scum
    • Now requires 4 Arena Matches (Wins count x3) - down from 6
  • [DAILY] Arena of Death!
  • [WEEKLY] Time for Pain!
    • Now requires 16 Arena Matches (Wins count x3) - down from 24
  • [WEEKLY] Go Berserk!
    • Now requires 16 Arena Matches (Wins count x3)  - down from 24

As always, please keep the constructive feedback coming to make PvP Season the best experience yet!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️ 

8 hours ago, BryantWood said:

Hi all!

Poking back in to respond, thanks so much for the comments and feedback so far. A common question is if we’ll be reducing the Weekly Arena Missions similar to the Arena Objectives. The answer is we will! I’ll update the initial post as well as list the information below.

• [WEEKLY] Go Berserk!

As always, please keep the constructive feedback coming to make PvP Season the best experience yet!

Thank you, Bryant! I still hate Arenas, but this will make doing them so much easier, and might actually make me actively participate in PVPS3! Now, to hope the team takes a bunch of the suggestions/feedback for Galactic Seasons as well!

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, BryantWood said:

Hi all!

• [WEEKLY] Go Berserk!

Sound good! Can't you also please take a look at the Queue system so that the games are balance instead of getting a mix-match game each round.  examples would be 2 (Two healers) v 4 (DPS). People would Que up more if they knew they would get balance match.

14 hours ago, BryantWood said:

Hi all!

• [WEEKLY] Go Berserk!

I stopped actively pvping years ago and have largely allowed the pvp seasons to go by without a care for the rewards I couldn't outright purchase, but if these changes came much sooner, I wouldn't be completely turned off from arenas. These are solid, I hope to see more sensible changes make their way down the pipeline. 

Speaking of time commitment of PvP, it still seems like it is real poorly balanced with how inconsistent the match making is.  It feels like if you're not in a group with really good players it's just a crap shoot if you finish the objective in a reasonable amount of time or spend forever.  Although the move to reduce the amount of wins is very welcome news, I don't think it'll bring PvP time commitment in line with other types of content.

If I get lucky, the progress of the weekly feels pretty good assuming my win rate is over 70% but as soon as I get a win rate below 50% it feels painfully slow.  I wouldn't mind the seasons objective being larger than the weekly mission objective.  I'd much rather see wins count as 2x with needing 12x matches for the arena weekly and 8x for the warzone weekly.

It's just been a constant experience of mine every time I try to do pvp for a week I just get frustrated and feel like I'm getting punished with no progress and then don't play PvP for another month.  Perhaps 20% of my experience in PvP actually feels rewarding and like I can make progress where I'm put in a match with appropriately skilled/matched teams.

• Like 1

More tokens please,,At the end of this season I have the choice of a 2nd mount for 1 toon OR the new cool looking deco with the samurai armor set,,And it would be nice if you added achievement pts to these as well along with the new comps that go with galactic seasons since you wipped out almost 4k in pts when 7 came along. Just add more tokens.

Thank you,