Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Which expansions will change the roster of companions?

Doc_Shady

You get all of your comps back (if you want them all), just do the Alliance Alerts to get them back. In the meantime, use comps you know are going to permanent (the Galactic seasons ones, HK-51, Treek, Master Ranos, et al.) for crafting.  The GS ones should be 50 if you played through the seasons and got the compendium for them (think you get three, plus the one on your main that you level along the way with provided gifts).

On 5/10/2023 at 10:46 AM, Doc_Shady said:

The crappy part is I'm on my smuggler and I haven't progressed past KOTFE but I have leveled 8 50's.  I have come to the realization that I will lose them all.  Sucks to be me I guess. lol

On 5/17/2023 at 11:32 PM, TahliahCOH said:

You get all of your comps back (if you want them all), just do the Alliance Alerts to get them back.

Again, as i said before, false. I still don't have my Zash back.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hrafnhildur said:

Zash herself was never your companion, she only shared body with Khem Val. 

You could choose who to keep in control of body. And on nathema, other come to join conspiracy. Those who choose Khem, get him back in onslaught. Those who choose Zash, however, did not. But as Nathema conspiracy show, that she is capable to get new body, i expect her back. Other way SI is only class that possibly never get 5th companion back, depending on choice. Which is, unfair, and as said above, don't make sense.

19 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Yes and no.  In terms of having a companion called "Tanno Vik", maybe (I haven't tried), but in terms of the *story*, absolutely not.

Didn't know, about second part. I though there be some kind of alliance alert mini-scene when you get him. Still somewhat better than complete -1 companion of SI but devs also should do something about it, and give troopers at least mini-scene with Vik reunion.

59 minutes ago, MarkFranz said:

Didn't know, about second part. I though there be some kind of alliance alert mini-scene when you get him. Still somewhat better than complete -1 companion of SI but devs also should do something about it, and give troopers at least mini-scene with Vik reunion.

The Vic reunion won’t happen because the VA passed away.  That is why he doesn’t come back during KOTFE/ET or after.  

• Sad 1

The loss of one of the VA's was in deed tragic and one to be mourned!  ( I mention this with the utmost respect ...  ) 

And sadly it is also true that for the most part ... companion interactions are a thing of the past!  RIP companions all!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.