Satele Shan server issue

go_rogue

Yeah nothing confirmed from the devs yet, but I'm seeing a lot of other reports of people in another thread logging in to see the server greyed out and marked offline, as well as my own experience. All the others seem to be up though. Star Forge was having this problem on and off recently, I hear.

Edited by Gunganknight

I've been trying to log into that server before it said server offline which was around 530pm EDT.  Website said the server was up, but in-game after about 5-9 minutes of me trying it finally said server offline.

I wonder when it will be back up.

I just logged back in after dinner and Satale Shan is grayed out for me now. I was on it for over an hour this morning. I tried to unlock a cartel market item this morning and it didn't work. I wonder if it's connected...

46 minutes ago, go_rogue said:

I got completely booted out of game, just thought it was a crash, but when I logged back in, I'm getting Satele Shan Server is Offline. One of my friends is still logged into the server, but I can't get in. Is there a log-in issue going on the Satele Shan?

Thanks, another thing I notice when you log on there is No sound like there normally is it seems there is a missing general link to the game from the launcher and right prior to this My launcher was stuck in a loop for several mins

1 minute ago, RStaves said:

Thanks, another thing I notice when you log on there is No sound like there normally is it seems there is a missing general link to the game from the launcher and right prior to this My launcher was stuck in a loop for several mins

It worked fine this morning for me. Got 1 conquest done, but, was waiting for this evening to finish the season with a friend because they are new to the game and was going to do the GSI thing with them. Like I said with so many years of hearing SWTOR answers about bugs on here it really is PLAYED AS INTENDED. They might get around to turning the power back on in a day or two.

3 minutes ago, saravall said:

. Like I said with so many years of hearing SWTOR answers about bugs on here it really is PLAYED AS INTENDED.

They might get around to turning the power back on in a day or two.

Stop spreading whiney disinformation and start following actual updates: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/929325-issue-with-logging-into-satele-shan/#comment-9757113