Odessen Proving Ground Warzone medals not counting towards All Star Achievement for pvp season 2

phalczen

Was just in an OPG (Odessen Proving Grounds) warzone match on the Satele Shan server, which completed at 3:25:47 pm Eastern Daylight Time.  I earned 13 medals in that win but none of those medals counted towards the "All-Star Medalist" 2000 medals achievement for pvp season 2.  I don't know if this was occurring along the "matches not counting" for Huttball and OPG prior to 7.2.1b, and OPG matches are counting for the progess for the weekly objectives as far as I can tell, but the medals are not.

1 hour ago, phalczen said:

Was just in an OPG (Odessen Proving Grounds) warzone match on the Satele Shan server, which completed at 3:25:47 pm Eastern Daylight Time.  I earned 13 medals in that win but none of those medals counted towards the "All-Star Medalist" 2000 medals achievement for pvp season 2. 

No wonder it seems like that cheevo is taking me way longer to complete this season than last Seasoen 1.

1 hour ago, phalczen said:

I don't know if this was occurring along the "matches not counting" for Huttball and OPG prior to 7.2.1b, and OPG matches are counting for the progess for the weekly objectives as far as I can tell, but the medals are not.

A few players mentioned  the Odessen wins/medals not counting in this earlier thread yeah:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/928324-warzone-wins-dont-count/  ... But for some reason  BioWare didn't  verify ( within the thread ) .