Mek-sha Stronghold Public Terminal non existent?

ScarlettDiablo

9 minutes ago, Paulsutherland said:

I want to know too! I ant to see if the stronghold is worth the 14 coins.

It's by Huttbreakers, take the special taxi there and you'll spot it.

imo it's not great looking. It's basically a dark warehouse, the meksha background isn't emphasized very well. It reminds me a lot of Nar Shaddaa from KOTOR2, a grimy, dimly lit place, and very easy to fall off the side. Whether or not it's worth 14 tokens I guess depends on how valuable you think the tokens are. I don't feel that I wasted mine, but I don't have much to spend them on.  

• Thanks 1

Ok, found the Mek-Sha Stormhold Directory on Mek-Sha. It's located at the Heartbreakers Compound, all the way at the end of the platform. Not sure whose idea it was putting it in such an obscure out of place location. But at least there is one.

Now, we need one on the Fleet. People aren't gonna go to Mek-Sha, and try and find a hidden out of place stormhold directory  to casually go look at others on the Public listing. Please add one to the Fleet

Also, were way over do for a Umbaran Mobile Base (train) stronghold directory on the fleet. People can't visit others due to the terminal hidden behind a locked door on Odessen. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The location isn't my first choice, but I like the layout for being different than the other strongholds. The main bottom floor is setup with a stage on one end and seating area on the other. There's a side room that could be a kitchen if you wanted. There's a loft overlooking the lower area for VIP seating area. The outside back area could be a garage. There's another outside that could be the secret backroom meeting area.

I am still wanting a Tython and Korriban stronghold combo. I really like how those leveling zones look and would love to be able to see them more.

Edited by ThanderSnB
  • Like 1

In my opinion, Mek-Sha is one of the best Strongholds to date.  Not too small and not too big. Nice large rooms with high ceilings. Plenty of hooks. The few bugs (Starship hook) can be over looked and with a little cleverness and item manipulation you can transform the place in to something spectacular. 

and now for my shameless obligatory plug,

You can check mine out on Star Forge: Clan Thranta's Marketplace Cantina. It's open to the public for both factions.