I need 2023 upto date information re Red Goo

Starwarsjocky

Greetings,

Despite my BEST efforts in floating around Voss and Belsavis aided and abetted by comments made roughly 10 to 12 years ago I FAILED in my objective, yesterday I stumbled across this little gem - forget scavenging/gathering????!!!!, just let your companions run missions to get it(credits, credits, credits and more credits) it seems to work BUT if it is available in the WILD I would really appreciate the game telling me where on these 2 listed planets, after all part of the gameplay is crafting gathering using resources but if they are not there its also nice to know.

Many thanks

Starwarsjocky

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2023 at 6:04 AM, Starwarsjocky said:

Greetings,

Despite my BEST efforts in floating around Voss and Belsavis aided and abetted by comments made roughly 10 to 12 years ago I FAILED in my objective, yesterday I stumbled across this little gem - forget scavenging/gathering????!!!!, just let your companions run missions to get it(credits, credits, credits and more credits) it seems to work BUT if it is available in the WILD I would really appreciate the game telling me where on these 2 listed planets, after all part of the gameplay is crafting gathering using resources but if they are not there its also nice to know.

Many thanks

Starwarsjocky

There may not be that many floating around freely. They are biochem mats, so you probably have to kill some strong/elite mobs and gather it from the corpses.  

26 minutes ago, DeannaVoyager said:

There may not be that many floating around freely. They are biochem mats, so you probably have to kill some strong/elite mobs and gather it from the corpses.  

Specifically strong/elite beasts - the Gormak and their droids are not beasts, but strong+ nexu, mawvorrs, chrysowossnames, etc. *are*.

OP: failing that, take those Jawa tokens (scrap, junk, droid parts) to the vendors in the Cartel Bazaar part of the Fleet (north elevator in Pub Fleet, south elevator in Imp Fleet).  The vendors are Izzar, Mnek and Hadiir.