Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What happened to DYE stacking?

Muckbeast

The ability to stack dyes was the #1 thing I was most excited for in this patch. It existed on PTS. It has been tested.

Why didn't it make it into the patch?

I'm sick of having to give up MULTIPLE pages of cargo storage just for some dyes. It is messy, obnoxious, frustrating, and not fun at all. 

This is a simple but HUGE quality of life improvement.

I'm worried now we'll have to wait many months to get this (if ever).

• Sad 4

11 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

I’ve 300+ dyes sitting in storage.

Hopefully this will be made to work for ALL dyes soon. Its a long ask for QOL improvement that players have wanted. 

Id also like to see them add this for Light Sabre crystals too.

imagine if dyes could be stored like crafting reagents. Legacy wide access and stacking.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, remylion said:

imagine if dyes could be stored like crafting reagents. Legacy wide access and stacking.

That would be awesome. Then I wouldn’t need to use 2 guilds with all tabs opened to store all my dyes. It would also make finding the right colours easier when I need them. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TrixxieTriss said:

I’ve 300+ dyes sitting in storage.

Hopefully this will be made to work for ALL dyes soon. Its a long ask for QOL improvement that players have wanted. 

Id also like to see them add this for Light Sabre crystals too.

Yes omg omg.

We have needed stacking OF ALL dyes forever.

Storing as crafting mats would be even better, but stacking would be a huge start.

I had no idea that stackable dyes were even a thing until I read this thread. After I saw this, I immediately pulled up one of my characters who had Galactic Seasons dyes stored away in his Cargo Hold, and that's when I saw that each dye now had that "1" quantity on its icon.

This is great. It was always so cumbersome to have 10 of each of the Galactic Seasons dyes taking up storage space. I agree that it would be much better to have them stored away like crafting materials, but this is a good start.

Thanks for letting me know! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.