P4X-LNX reputation

sithapascompris

I guess you might be mixing things here: you hand over the G.A.M.E. Analysis Modules at your "PH4-LNX-copy" in your ship in return for tokens. Consuming those tokens will grant you reputation with the G.A.M.E. faction.

Gaining companion influence can only be done via sending her on missions, using the dedicated tokens you get from the progress in Season, or the compendium you can purchase to boost a companion to 50.

Once you have reached influence 50 on one char you can buy tokens at the vendor on fleet and pump up PH4-LNX for additional chars you might have.

1 hour ago, sithapascompris said:

Well, thanks for answering me the theory but if i asked the question it's because i used to gain reputation with her before and now no.

I just wondered if someone else encountered the problem.

The way you asked about it doesn’t give any indication that this is different than before.   But considering you say you used to get rep and now you don’t, did you max out rep for the week already or possibly hit max rep for it?

I know about this issue and no i've made sure i do follow steps without hitting echap or space bar and it goes on just giving me prices but no reputation.

So, bug was before and now everything's alright, i guess.

If i'd use echap i wouldn't have the prices, it blocks exchanges, but you were right asking ^^

And i'm still having problem contacting customer services or closing tickets.

it's really annoying !

Edited by sithapascompris

1 hour ago, sithapascompris said:

I know about this issue and no i've made sure i do follow steps without hitting echap or space bar and it goes on just giving me prices but no reputation.

So, bug was before and now everything's alright, i guess.

If i'd use echap i wouldn't have the prices, it blocks exchanges, but you were right asking ^^

And i'm still having problem contacting customer services or closing tickets.

it's really annoying !

By prices do you mean a physical object in your inventory?   Those items are what give you the reputation not turning them in to P4X. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.