Great PVP achievements, as always

merovejec

Stop playing for objectives and find some other fun. Seriously anyone who is solely focused on winning in PvP is going to be disappointed in players and frustrated more often than not. Save your mental and find a way to still have fun. It's going to be a grind either way, MM is designed to make you lose about as much as you win. 

• Like 3

On 2/7/2023 at 4:39 PM, merovejec said:

And another wonderful thing, guard sometimes doesnt work!!

So you force us to play tank spec to get achievements and then you bring new bugs! Sometimes I am not able to guard my players as it says "cannot target myself" so What the heck?? You make the game annoying and then even break it?? Come on people!

Might as well stick to what you excel at!

So the only strategy that I can follow is that i will simply que for warzones and wait until im in a team that actually can win the game. If that is not the case there is no point of trying. This way ill get the missing 200 wins only due to statistics as statistically i should get into such a team sooner or later. It will just take longer.

This is what the Devs have reached by introducing such achievements.

• Sad 1

So after doing like 100 warzone matches I can say that i win every 4-5th match. Since I need 200 wins that means that after I do 1000 matches i should get it, statistically speaking. I do around 10 warzones per evening and play 3x per week, thats 30x. So i should be done in 33 weeks.

Great Devs, just great.

I am definitely unsubbing for after this sh** show.

• Haha 2

On 9/16/2023 at 9:27 PM, Whykara said:

Or you know, you could just do what you enjoy in the game. You're ruining the experience for yourself. 

Well sadly I have set this goal for myself and thats what I enjoy in the game. Sadly Devs are making it a nightmare, but I want to get through with it. After that i will surely do stuff that i enjoy like ops with guild, run some stories again and so on.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, merovejec said:

So after almost 2 monhts i got 50 from the 200 wins needed. So statistically looking at it its gonna be another 6 months to finish..... great content!

You brought this upon yourself. You only have yourself to blame.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 2:26 AM, Bigfallenstar said:

Say it louder for the people who do that in flashpoints and operations.

I mean its in general. Look at what we have in the game, they do Galactic seasons where you do the same stuff you did on day 1 of the game 11 years ago. You kill some mobs on the planets, run the same fps, kill the same world bosses, run some chapter from KOTFE.... its silly how ppl still hang on the game even though its so badly managed.

On 10/13/2023 at 10:48 PM, Samcuu said:

Thanks "bioware" for adding achievements to the game that ppl who enjoy pvp will have no issues finishing 😂😂

As I said, this only needs time, its basic statistics. I just que with one toon to see the data at the end. I am currently at exactly 50% winrate so the remaining 110 wins i should get in 220 matches.

• 4 weeks later...