Crafting Mat Market Dead? Or a I on the wrong server

CKNORTH

Just now, CKNORTH said:

Typically I sold materials PDQ on Star Forge or it could be 1 of 2 things I'm on the wrong server, or just no one is in the market for the Epic mats??

First:  patience.

Second: "wrong server" ?  No, cuz i believe STAR FORGE = busiest & most populated

Third: unfortunately BioWare  killed 'crafting' (slow decline) back with 5.0  , although the rumor is maybe we'll get a crafting revamp in 2023

Fourth: this is what happens when SWTOR doesn't value crafted items more than looted AND when players can make  wayyyyyy much more profit$  using the legal cash-grab 'Cartel Market'  system of  re-skins & re-sales x infinity

Fifth: patience. ;)

• Like 1

fair enough, lol. Guess ill just have to slow down on the companion missions lol.

6 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

First:  patience.

Second: "wrong server" ?  No, cuz i believe STAR FORGE = busiest & most populated

Third: unfortunately BioWare  killed 'crafting' (slow decline) back with 5.0  , although the rumor is maybe we'll get a crafting revamp in 2023

Fourth: this is what happens when SWTOR doesn't value crafted items more than looted AND when players can make  wayyyyyy much more profit$  using the legal cash-grab 'Cartel Market'  system of  re-skins & re-sales x infinity

Fifth: patience. ;)

6 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

Not sure there is anything left to "revamp".  And yes, I use that as a synonym to destroy, because that's what's been happening with every "revamp" since 6.0: UI, crafting, UI, conquest, UI, combat styles, UI, gearing, UI, pvp. Did I miss something? Oh yeah, the UI.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When infinite crafting objectives for conquest went away, the market for most mats dried up. You can easily gather enough of the low level ones by yourself just playing the game to cover your needs and you can get the "high" level ones you need from Jawa vendors with the plentiful supply of jawa junk and tech fragments..