No more Black Talon in group finder, please!

bluehufsa

Hi. 

This FP is annoying due to people who won't skip convos . Sorry, but I don't see the point in having to do BT 5 times in a row, even if all group members are lv 44+ ! 

Please, for the love of the Force, remove BT from group finder! 

Thank you! 

40 minutes ago, bluehufsa said:

Hi. 

This FP is annoying due to people who won't skip convos . Sorry, but I don't see the point in having to do BT 5 times in a row, even if all group members are lv 44+ ! 

Please, for the love of the Force, remove BT from group finder! 

Thank you! 

At one time you could select which flashpoints you did not want to run. I did that during the Dark vs Light event.

6 hours ago, akdonkey said:

At one time you could select which flashpoints you did not want to run. I did that during the Dark vs Light event.

You still can but most don't because they don't know how (I think?) but mostly it's because unselecting any will take away the daily rewards.
(The Filter has always worked for the group finder as far as I know)

They could keep Black Talon AND Esseles there in the finder but set just those two flashpoints to NOT affect the daily reward. It would be a start and they could add an extra reward for those willing to keep it selected or something maybe down the road.

Edited by ronin_chi_lao
Suggestions for keeping Talon AND Esseles in the finder
  • Like 1

Simple solution - Devs need to remove *random activity* as a 'Requirement' to earn (any) rewards - especially in [WEEKLY] Veteran Flashpoints.  And players should be smart enough (but they aren't so who am I kidding) to just play BT in story mode and move on from there.  But keeping BT [Master Mode] in Group Finder is acceptable. 🙂

27 minutes ago, JepFareborn said:

Simple solution - Devs need to remove *random activity* as a 'Requirement' to earn (any) rewards - especially in [WEEKLY] Veteran Flashpoints.  And players should be smart enough (but they aren't so who am I kidding) to just play BT in story mode and move on from there.  But keeping BT [Master Mode] in Group Finder is acceptable. 🙂

Or remove the extra rewards for doing the missions through group finder. The intent was to get more people to participate, but in the end, what they got was increased friction between players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1