7.2 Livestream UX Delete box

Vhaegrant

It's funny how such a small quality of life, sorry user experience, feature made me so happy :D
I won't get a chance to go on PTS but hopefully it will be as simple as opening the delete box from the inventory, right clicking to fill it, and then hit a delete all button.
I have spent sooooo, much time dragging individual items out of my inventory to get rid of them.
Those pesky Odessen crates really fill up the inventory with armour sets once you've collected and unlocked them all.

Edited by Vhaegrant
  • Like 5

• Vhaegrant changed the title to 7.2 Livestream UX Delete box
  • Dev Post

When you open up the Deconstruct window and right click anything in your inventory it auto-sorts between what you can deconstruct and what stuff should be deleted.  If you drag and drop the window will highlight which area it can be placed in.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, Vhaegrant said:

It's funny how such a small quality of life, sorry user experience, feature made me so happy :D
I won't get a chance to go on PTS but hopefully it will be as simple as opening the delete box from the inventory, right clicking to fill it, and then hit a delete all button.
I have spent sooooo, much time dragging individual items out of my inventory to get rid of them.
Those pesky Odessen crates really fill up the inventory with armour sets once you've collected and unlocked them all.

I have every single Remnant set on one of my toon who's in charge of opening/collecting them lol

Finally I can get rid of all of them!