Nerf sith warrior.

bluehufsa

Hello,

Looks like the juggs and marauders are given way too much and they became way too arrogant, insulting people who might be impaired in real life and humiliating those who are not even close to their "perfection".

They need to be nerfed a bit, to be brought with their feet on the ground .

As a person with a physical disability, i was very hurt by the words of a NiM player who compared the mercenary class to disabled people. Is it my fault for being ill? Do they think i wanted to be ill? This hurts a lot and they know it!

As a person with a physical disability, i was very hurt by the words of a NiM player who compared the mercenary class to disabled people. Is it my fault for being ill? Do they think i wanted to be ill? This hurts a lot and they know it!

I'm sorry that happened to you, but how is the player supposed to know that? He was just joking around because mercs are in a really bad spot, I think you took that too personally it wasn't directed at you but rather your class. I do not believe there was any ill intend.

Also the solution is never to nerf, always to buff.

Hello,

Looks like the juggs and marauders are given way too much and they became way too arrogant, insulting people who might be impaired in real life and humiliating those who are not even close to their "perfection".

As someone else who also has health problems including failing kidneys, damaged heart, partial amputation of limbs which is just the tip of the preverbal iceberg. Is it out fault we are ill? No, certainly not, in the vast majority of cases. However I also don't like it when people use any illness as a crunch to get there own way. The fact that someone in game says something horrible that you don't like, be that a real player or a or whatever, about disabilities has nothing to do with game class balance. So why even bring it up?

Edited by Thunderisaclone

btw - i am disabled with cerebral palsy. i always find a way to beat anything. i never complained or requested nerfing. i have an extraordinarily strong will to win. i play very smart and do research. Edited by DarkJediMage

However I also don't like it when people use any illness as a crunch to get there own way. The fact that someone in game says something horrible that you don't like, be that a real player or a or whatever, about disabilities has nothing to do with game class balance. So why even bring it up?

The OP didn't post exactly what was said, so I have to presume based on the information in the post. The comparison was to Mercs and I'm guessing the wording was something like "Mercs are currently handicapped." Such a statement is not a knock on disabled people. The word actually has more than one meaning and it certainly can apply in an argument about an underperforming class. Of course it could have been a different word or phrase, but once again, they can have meaning outside of human disabilities.

As you stated, their wordage has nothing to do with class balance issues. A player's hurt feelings should have no bearing such things.

Hello,

you give a bad name to the disabled who succeeded in life like me. instead of complaining and hiding behind your disability, grow up, break out of your shell, and find a way to win. do research, play smart, get better gear, learn rotations, class strengths and weaknesses, ask for help.

Edited by DarkJediMage

Hello,

Dude, sorry about your physical disability, but you were hurt by words? Words are not violence, no matter what your hear from your comrades.

Dude, sorry about your physical disability, but you were hurt by words? Words are not violence, no matter what your hear from your comrades.

hurt by words especially in the game in pvp or pve or from stupid people in rl? **** no. i am strong willed and confident. i know how to tell off or gfo. oops. sorry, i thought you were talking to me. i am disabled, too

Edited by DarkJediMage

I don't understand what you are saying. One person was rude to you and they happened to be on a Sith warrior, and now you want to punish all players who run Sith warriors because of that one person? I don't get it. Why not just put that one player on ignore and then move on with your life? Better yet, roll a Sith warrior and see what all the fuss is about. Maybe you'll find it fun and easy to play and see why some people love them so much? Instead of trying to ruin it for everyone, none of whom hurt your feelings, in other words, give the class a try. You may like it.