Are we not in a season?

fitzwell

I knew Season 2 was ending but I'm just at a loss as to why you would end a season and another not immediately kick off? Summer doesn't end one day and you sit around for a few months before fall kicks off. Why would you call it seasons? To Quote Inigo Montoya, "I do not think it means, what you think it means...."

I knew Season 2 was ending but I'm just at a loss as to why you would end a season and another not immediately kick off? Summer doesn't end one day and you sit around for a few months before fall kicks off. Why would you call it seasons? To Quote Inigo Montoya, "I do not think it means, what you think it means...."

Season 2 didn't start immediately after season 1 started. There are plenty of seasons that don't start right after another. Take sports for example. They all have a few months off between seasons. That's called the off-season.

Season 2 didn't start immediately after season 1 started. There are plenty of seasons that don't start right after another. Take sports for example. They all have a few months off between seasons. That's called the off-season.

You are correct although your example was a little weak as the off season is actually called the off season in many sports leading to summer leagues and other things. The point is it costs nothing for them to run the season until the new one starts. Why would you end it? Rather pointless wouldn't you think?

You are correct although your example was a little weak as the off season is actually called the off season in many sports leading to summer leagues and other things. The point is it costs nothing for them to run the season until the new one starts. Why would you end it? Rather pointless wouldn't you think?

Likely a lapse in planning or them falling behind schedule, though yes, ideally this stuff would have been ready well beforehand. I'm only as annoyed by it as I am because I care, stupidly, but they really need to get in gear about turning this expansion around. Every issue is part of some larger problem and we're largely still in the dark about much of it while still being ignored when giving feedback both pre and post-changes.

Likely a lapse in planning or them falling behind schedule, though yes, ideally this stuff would have been ready well beforehand. I'm only as annoyed by it as I am because I care, stupidly, but they really need to get in gear about turning this expansion around. Every issue is part of some larger problem and we're largely still in the dark about much of it while still being ignored when giving feedback both pre and post-changes.

Happens to us all. Give it some time and it'll pass.

Well, um, because it's a programming season and not a calendar season. Like, you know, a TV show. Pretty sure Kenobi's 6-week "season" just ended too.

As others have said, the idea isn't to run a Galactic Seasons all year long, its just an event that comes and goes. But we'll have Nightlife coming up soon lasting a couple of months, the Feast thing around Oct/Nov (forgot its name) and then Life Day in Dec/Jan. Not to mention 7.1.

Edit: I stand corrected, they did say they intended to do a Season 3 in 2022, I'm guessing that was delayed along with everything else

Edited by curulz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.