So when's this class getting buffs?

InaNurn

• 2 weeks later...
I thought the OP was talking about the merc/commando class not scoundrel/operative

if you think op has better DCDs than merc then i don't know what to tell you lol.

opers are easy to kill since they removed the roll defense from 100% to 30%.

even better, delete this garbage "my DCD's are broken since 5.0" class from the game.

Hey, I don't go to Operative forums complaining how your class is only for sweaty try-hards wave dashing around like they're trying to impress someone's little sister at a Melee Tournament, so how about you kindly frig off to the pvp rooms or whatever...

I'm sick of under-preforming because BIoware only cares about force and stealth classes...

I'm with you there :(, give me back my dual skills of hydraulic overrides and my reflective safe guards. :mad: I need those in heroics and fps. Oh and a bit of dps would be nice for, you know, stuff. I don't even pvp. Why make it miserable for the rest of us? :(

Hey, I don't go to Operative forums complaining how your class is only for sweaty try-hards wave dashing around like they're trying to impress someone's little sister at a Melee Tournament, so how about you kindly frig off to the pvp rooms or whatever...

i can post wherever i want lol.