Claimed items from Galactic Season does not appear in invenstory...

LanceDefender

I didn't get the level 58 subscriber 200 CC reward, and it was auto-claimed.

At the time, my character was on CZ-198, and one of the week's Season objectives completed to pass the level that auto-claimed the CC reward.

As a precaution, I haven't claimed any other rewards this week, and only the CC one was auto-claimed so far.

I'm reluctant to do anything else this week related to Seasons, as I don't want to lose out on any of the weapons or season tokens in the subscriber track.

On the other hand, sometimes you gain Season levels just by logging in and playing, without trying to finish anything in particular from the week's Season objectives.

This is a particularly annoying bug.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they won't fix it soon, and by soon I mean this week, maybe next I think I'll leave this game.

Galactic Season is only thing that is still make me playing this game and I think only thing that was working well from 7.0 until they broke it of course.

Story was finished before it even started, no ops (for story), nothing new so far and we were supposed to get 7.1 soon after 7.0 launch and still nothing. 7.1 if ever will probably be in late April if no delays or something. I'm here for story and I have no story to play and honestly 7.0 story is not replayable, not only by bugs, but also story itself is so meh that it is funny.

The only thing we are getting in this game from some time is more bugs and more broken things that worked.

And the best thing will be when they will say that this bug cannot be fixed, or will be fixed but lost rewards are lost. Remember my words and name when they will announce it.

Now it's your job to make me think otherwise, because I lost any reason to play this game thx to you of course Bioware.

if no fix yet or soon could we please at least get an update. stopped playing to minimize losses. already lost 1 reward. i'd like to weigh between losing more rewards and playing vs not playing at all.

I lost 200 cc because of auto claim reward and one customization too because of the same issue. It's a shame that there's been already 2 days and we have no fix or estimated time of when this will be fixed. Neither on tickets, forums or social media.

I lost 200 cc because of auto claim reward and one customization too because of the same issue. It's a shame that there's been already 2 days and we have no fix or estimated time of when this will be fixed. Neither on tickets, forums or social media.

What auto claim?

What auto claim?

Some people have had rewards "claim" themselves (i.e. they go to the window and it says "claimed", even though they hadn't done so) without giving the rewards to the player. It's mostly been stuff on the sub track, in particular Cartel Coins.

The proposed fix for this is posted under Community/Dev Tracker

We can now play forward, and we won't lose the rewards we are currently losing.

So, until they patch it, we will see that we're not being granted certain rewards, but after the patch, we'll get those back via the Claim Button. It means we will get some duplicates, but we'll also get the ones we missed out on.

I'm happy with it!!!

Just watched over my father's shoulder as he claimed a couple GS levels, he received the subscriber rewards well enough, but the free rewards were not awarded... which included companion gifts for whatshisname & SH title. (he's a little behind on the levels).

Happened to me too.

I saw this bug report on Tuesday, and decide not to claim any rewards until it is resolved.

But when I completed level 58 (200 CC for subs) yesterday , it auto-claimed and i didn't get the CC.

I double-checked this in the cartel-coin ledger. I got 200CC on Monday, (that must have been for level 53) but nothing for 58.

Edited by Real_Dark_Lord

Can anyone confirn if it's been fixed? Seeing posts on Reddit and Twitter that it's still broken.

EDIT: Just tried it, I got the subscriber rewards but now the Free Rewards aren't being claimed.

Edited by Ozsum

Can anyone confirn if it's been fixed? Seeing posts on Reddit and Twitter that it's still broken.

EDIT: Just tried it, I got the subscriber rewards but now the Free Rewards aren't being claimed.

same here but it can be that we have claim then all last week and you cant reclame then again.

same here but it can be that we have claim then all last week and you cant reclame then again.

Last week I had a combination of most sub rewards not coming through AND some f2p ones also not appearing. So I do not believe the issue is already having claimed them as it was an issue last week as well.

also not getting F2P track rewards.

subscriber rewards are being claimed okay.

EDIT: it was only the reclaim F2P tracks that were not claiming.

New unclaimed F2P items that were not previously claimed worked fine.

Edited by Inyahin