Give all tank classes proper set bonus

DeannaVoyager

VG/PT tanks got to keep their set bonus from 6.0 (emergency power). However guardian/jugg and shadow/sin tanks lost theirs with 7.0. Yes, I'm talking about shadow purger and fulminating defense. They need to be added back in the game.

You took away or nerfed half of our abilities, AND then gave us the most useless set bonuses you could think of. On top of that guardian/jugg and shadow/sin actuallly share one set bonus implant, but you can't wear the guardian one on a shadow and vice versa. If you think I'm gonna buy and upgrade the same implant twice for two different classes, think again. I'll just bench one class or go with a generic implant instead.

VG/PT tanks got to keep their set bonus from 6.0 (emergency power). However guardian/jugg and shadow/sin tanks lost theirs with 7.0. Yes, I'm talking about shadow purger and fulminating defense. They need to be added back in the game.

You took away or nerfed half of our abilities, AND then gave us the most useless set bonuses you could think of. On top of that guardian/jugg and shadow/sin actuallly share one set bonus implant, but you can't wear the guardian one on a shadow and vice versa. If you think I'm gonna buy and upgrade the same implant twice for two different classes, think again. I'll just bench one class or go with a generic implant instead.

I completely agree. Funny though, posted something similar in General and they deleted it and did not notify me. Wow, these people operate like Reddit and FB!