Voice Modulation Kits

There are so many helmets in the game that look incredible but make your voice sound awful. I'll use the infamous bounty hunter helmet as an example. Amazing Mandalorian helmet, but it makes you sound like a broken robot.

It would be cool if we could collect items that could be slotted into helmets that allow us to select which voice modulation the helmet uses, or none at all.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Completely agree, love the helmet but hate the sound, I would also include weapon sound tunings in this suggestion too as there are a few weapons I like the look of but hate the way they actually sound.

+1 to all of this but especially this statement. It would be nice to change the sound font of both helmets and weapons with a tuning slot. I'm sure almost everyone has several helmets and/weapons that come to mind.

Edited by TyrFoge

They really should have separated sound from visual/item entirely. I'm surprised they haven't realized they can double dip by selling the helmet and then the modulation separately via a second "modulator" slot, same with weapons.

• 1 year later...

This is an old thread - but the suggestion is totally valid... and should definitely be done.  👍

I just got the Infamous bounty hunter set - it looks awesome.  It sounds TERRIBLE.  I was expecting a normal helmet modulation, but you get a warbley robot voice that you can barely understand.  Completely ruined the experience I had planned.

Please add voice modulation options.

• Like 1