Tech fragments and Conquest points need to be distributed fairly over all gamestyles

Pricia

Simply put - I started playing SWTOR because I like MMOs and story.

And now I have to spend my time doing space combat for rewards.

That is not ok. That's how we end up with afk'ers in GSF or people with new ships and no skills that really have no interest to learn and would rather do something else. You want people who actually want to be there to play it, which means giving other gamestyles equivalent rewards.

Same with PvP really - not even worth my time as we have to win to finish the weekly (week 2 of this not happening here).

THIS IS NOT A CALL TO NERF GSF. It's a call to make it so that soloers (and alts) can also get rewarded appropriately for their time. If they decide to only reward wins on GSF, it would be the final nail in the coffin for me.

Heroics and planet weeklies need bigger tech fragment and CQ points rewards. There's barely enough there to make 100k CQ points on one character a day, while with GSF you get 100k easily with 2 to 4 matches, let alone all the extra CQ points for the activity finder goals.

I can't speak for ops or FPs because I don't do those.

But GSF isn't "harder" than soloing heroics or weeklies. Give people who like heroics and weeklies appropriate rewards, so they are not forced to do activities they don't enjoy for a chance at getting their implant.

Just a tip, if you unlock enough strongholds to get the 150% bonus, you can cash in a rep token to increase your reputation with any faction = 43K points. Advance a companion a level and get another 16K. Do both of these 2 different days and you've hit conquest. So you can get 3 characters to cap and 1 additional one halfway there each week just doing this.

Just a tip, if you unlock enough strongholds to get the 150% bonus, you can cash in a rep token to increase your reputation with any faction = 43K points. Advance a companion a level and get another 16K. Do both of these 2 different days and you've hit conquest. So you can get 3 characters to cap and 1 additional one halfway there each week just doing this.

I'm capped on everything except the GS2 one :(

As I pointed out here last year, they need to adjust this loot drop. 1 Tech fragment is not even close to the equivalent of 1 ARM. The tech frag cost for anything is much higher than the other items. So when we loot tech frags from a mob, it should be more like 20, not 1. Edited by BRKMSN

Yes, everything you say here is true. But it doesn't help, me, and maybe more players like me, who are used to getting 20-40 toons to conquest goal each and every week.

One week I really pushed it and got 50 toons to the 50k each.

For the extreme alt o holics.....we were shafted.

100% agree with OP

Sure you can increase CPs with stronghold bonus, but so can PvP/GSF-players.

That doesn't address the issue that they are not fairly distributed.

Bing back you "Play how you want"-attitude, and give equal amounts of CP for all playstyles, PvE, PvP, GSF, Solo and Group.

You are doing no one a favour when you push people into playing content they don't enjoy.