PLEASE, for the love of Life, change these 7.0 alterations

ranthalling

PLEASE, for the love of Life, change these 7.0 alterations =

Give us a chance to CHANGE OUR MINDS on secondary classes. CHARGE US CARTEL COINS, but let me fix the idiotic choice I made when I THOUGHT I clicked one button and instead clicked another one.

Please drop the conquest goals back to 50,000 a week. 100K is way too much.

Please fix companions. Whatever you did to nerf them makes them so weak as to be almost useless, even at 50 affection

Whatever you did to armor, please fix that too. My gear makes me feel almost naked now & barely able to 1 on 1 versus a normal NPC foe that is not even silver quality without taking 30+% damage

No mods or enhancements is one of the lamest things I have seen in this game.

Making my weapons obsolete in favor of random drops and a confusing gear system is just bogus. I have been playing this game since early release and I have put up with a lot, but this is the one time, I have no desire to play at all.

I keep logging in for a little bit, only to get frustrated with gearing and I end up just logging out for the day.

6.0 was the most hours I had spent on this game since launch, because it was so Alt friendly and easy to navigate, 7.0 can't seem to stay motivated to play, I can't even get interested in the new conquest season. I was looking forward to the completing my second fleet stronghold, and frankly I lost total interest in any of that content.

As of 7.0 It's just not a Fun game to play anymore.

Edited by kirorx

I will have to agree (not so much on the combat style-but then again why can't you change your mind later) but I used to play more than I do now. In the last weeks since the patch I have logged on twice and haven't even finish the story on all my characters. I started playing another game and actually it is more fun than here, and I never thought that would be the case.

I will have to agree (not so much on the combat style-but then again why can't you change your mind later) but I used to play more than I do now. In the last weeks since the patch I have logged on twice and haven't even finish the story on all my characters. I started playing another game and actually it is more fun than here, and I never thought that would be the case.

Yep. You know it's bad when you are having way more fun playing Merge Dragons than SWTOR....

No mods or enhancements is one of the lamest things I have seen in this game.

Making my weapons obsolete in favor of random drops and a confusing gear system is just bogus. I have been playing this game since early release and I have put up with a lot, but this is the one time, I have no desire to play at all.

I keep logging in for a little bit, only to get frustrated with gearing and I end up just logging out for the day.

6.0 was the most hours I had spent on this game since launch, because it was so Alt friendly and easy to navigate, 7.0 can't seem to stay motivated to play, I can't even get interested in the new conquest season. I was looking forward to the completing my second fleet stronghold, and frankly I lost total interest in any of that content.

As of 7.0 It's just not a Fun game to play anymore.

Yep, totally agree.. i am still playing ONLY for three reasons...

-I enjoy GSF... I was going for Fleet Admiral before 7.0..., GSF did not change, so its still playable, and i can play Legacy Wide for fleet admiral... Although tbh im almost maxing all of my ships, they could update this, adding more ships or at least 2 more maps.

-I do not want to miss out on the Spacedock Stronghold, so im farming the Galactic Season.

-Finally but more importantly. This forum post that gives me a sliver of hope to cling up into ....

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1003081

I already dislike the concept of having two classes on one character. The ability to swap them whenever is even worse. Why level an alt when you can have a instant level 80 at the click of button on your main character?

No thanks. You get 3 warnings before you make your decision, choose wisely.

Edited by Raansu