CZ-198 clickies don't respawn fast enough

Pricia

Seriously, I've said that over and over on the PTS forums but this just stinks. 6 people running around waiting for clickies to respawn = NOT FUN.

to be more specific, it's for the droid container crates (based on what I've seen).

The kolto / poison clickies respawn quite nicely

Another issue identified during the PTS that was not addressed. It was clear way back in December that the change in the way weeklies worked was going to cause a lot more "competition" for objectives (It was already an issue before the weeklies were restricted further).

CZ-198 clickies don't respawn fast enough

Isn't that the truth. You can't open-tag the heroic boss droid, good luck getting people to group with you, and I was standing in line this morning to click things, and flipping maps didn't help matters.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Another issue identified during the PTS that was not addressed. It was clear way back in December that the change in the way weeklies worked was going to cause a lot more "competition" for objectives (It was already an issue before the weeklies were restricted further).

True, that was predicted during PTS testing, herding everyone together into a single acre of pasture land.

Not bright.

The only problem with CZ-198, right now, are the droid crates.

Everything else is MUCH better than it was before.

Mobs can be tagged by ANYONE of the same faction.

That's the only competition now....for mobs....faction vs faction

The Konto and toxic thingies are respawning very quickly, shared tagging works fine too imo BUT indeed, the droid containers are respawning waaaayy too slowly :(

Just like the respawn timers of the mobs for the bonus mission of the Face Merchants heroic on Coruscant, even with shared tagging they die too quickly and then you have to wait for idk 5 minutes :(

Are you kidding???

They changed the respawn timer, you can just run around the first room and get six of each in like two minutes. The only clickie that takes too long at the moment are the cargo things with droids inside and even then just swapping to the pvp instance is one work around (no actual pvp in that area anyway, switch back when you go down to the next level).

I mean, sure, it's a bit crowded this week with CZ being an objective but if you just stand there for like 30 seconds they respawn. I didn't time it but it's fast.

Edited by red_onion

Isn't that the truth. You can't open-tag the heroic boss droid, good luck getting people to group with you, and I was standing in line this morning to click things, and flipping maps didn't help matters.

You need to be the same faction as the tagger. It's not too awful.

But the problem is the droid containers.

I done this last night they were respawning within 15 seconds

Not the droid thingies.

I tried to update the thread title but couldn't...

Can you believe that it was in the feedback on the PTS forums? It got completely ignored.

Yeah it was probably me too.

Edited by Pricia

Seriously, I've said that over and over on the PTS forums but this just stinks. 6 people running around waiting for clickies to respawn = NOT FUN.

I think in general, across the entire game, new map instances need to spawn more frequently and for a lower # of people.

All the daily mission areas are packed with too many people to be enjoyable.

That would only be solving symptoms not the underlying problem.

They are forcing too many people to do the same content at a single time. It is just like the Black sun heroic on coruscant.

Trying to have too many players in one area of an online game is like herding cats.:mad: