7.0 content restriction?

SnEaKyMan

From what has been going on around the world for the last 2 years, please for the love of god, do not add restrictions to the content we can play. Bloody hell.

• Would like to be able to pick the flashpoints I enjoy
  • Would like to be able to pick the heroics I enjoy
  • Would like to be able to select any flashpoint
  • Would like to be able to run any content to gear
  • Would like group finder to recognise all the roles I can fulfil
  • Would like to be able to actually swap loadouts in content or when I have an active phase
  • Would like to be able to swap same role loadouts or what is the point?
  • Would like Master mode uprisings to finally be added to group finder???
  • Would like to be able to run previous content like chapters but they're now insanely imbalanced and broken

Edited by SnEaKyMan

Can you People stop complaining over. Every. Think. About 7.0?

Yea the Update for Story at First ist lackluster and lest See what Cokes in 2022 but men, all I read These days is Baby winning stuff…

I mean, it does get old, but BioWare literally knew about these problems and still released it anyways.

That's why I personally, don't mind. When a studio just doesn't listen, on top of a delay, then like people can voice their opinions. I don't even mind how lackluster the story is, I just hate how damn buggy this game is now. It's almost impossible to play.

I mean, it does get old, but BioWare literally knew about these problems and still released it anyways.

It does get old, though. "DON'T CHANGE" is not coherent feedback, it's complaining. God knows Bioware have got some bug-fixing to do, which is normal for these sorts of things, but the level of histrionics coming from a small but vocal group is unhelpful and tedious.

It does get old, though. "DON'T CHANGE" is not coherent feedback, it's complaining. God knows Bioware have got some bug-fixing to do, which is normal for these sorts of things, but the level of histrionics coming from a small but vocal group is unhelpful and tedious.

it's not from a small group of people.

unless you count what seems to be the vast majority of forum posters, 100% of which are subscribers, complaining.