REMOVE nathema conspiracy flashpoint from the veteran flashpoint queue

vashyoung

this flashpoint is not a newbie friendly flashpoint, veteran carrying too much of this newcomers...

why cant you devs see this? please remove this from the list, and fix the decurion isotope stabilizer drops on OLD FP as well, your QA are slacking too much and forgot about it.

Edited by vashyoung

I feel the pain. Nathema is long and most groups cannot complete it. So the net result is that players insta quit when being assigned to it.

Kuat has a similar issue. Although easier to complete, it is a big time investment just to kill 1 boss (where you normally have 3 or 4 per run). Meaning that from a reward/effort perspective, Kuat is a pure waste of time.

So my proposal:

1: Increase the number of FP's in the rotation (or simply offer all like before)

2: Allow people to exclude 1 or more FP's without having the rewards penalty. For example:

- Lower levels may exclude 1 (and still be eligible for rewards)

- Mid levels may exclude 2 (and still be eligible for rewards)

- Max level may exclude 3 (and still be eligible for rewards)

kuat is fine its not complicated as nathema, at least newbies can help a bit before they die LOL... but not nathema, this is pure pro level requirements, it should be remove from the list, its either DEVS dont read this or doesnt really care about there game, they have the stats, i bet nathema is one of top 3 most death flashpoint ever, they just ignore it Edited by vashyoung

I honestly don't think it's that bad really. Sure it's worse than a number of others, but doable enough even for newbies who can stay awake enough to listen to directions. That said I do like the idea of removing a FP or two based on levels and not being penalized for it. Getting kinda tired of doing some of them over and over again. Or you know that Flash Point that won't be named, but bugs out on the last boss, and wastes 30 min of everyone's time on a no clear, cause you get pulled through the floor. I just drop it immediately now. Also while we're at it, give us Colicoid war games fp. It's considerably easier than some of the new ones, and at this point there's no reason not to have it in the que.

this flashpoint is not a newbie friendly flashpoint, veteran carrying too much of this newcomers...

why cant you devs see this? please remove this from the list, and fix the decurion isotope stabilizer drops on OLD FP as well, your QA are slacking too much and forgot about it.

and then you will ask to remove the chiss FP, and then the umbara FP and then, who knows

isnt hard, is JUST MECHANICS like the REST of them !!!!!