Seriously though... need more tech fragment drops

Pricia

Play GSF. You can run three weeklies each week that each drop 1000 frags plus the dailies. So each toon can collect close to 5000 frags a week x however many toons you can tolerate. GSF also pays our even for losing, so it's pretty easy. If you lose every match you still only invest 3 hours per 5000 frags.

Play GSF. You can run three weeklies each week that each drop 1000 frags plus the dailies. So each toon can collect close to 5000 frags a week x however many toons you can tolerate. GSF also pays our even for losing, so it's pretty easy. If you lose every match you still only invest 3 hours per 5000 frags.

Problem with GSF is that it's SO SLOW to gear up your ship and not totally suck. I actually enjoy GSF except that part... And, well, the lack of tutorial which makes me totally useless as soon as I try something else than a basic striker ship.

I have two characters with max ships but I guess I'll need more eventually. Thanks for the tip.

Not everyone LIKES GSF.

Some people out right hate it. (like myself)

Why should one are of the game reward so many tech frags compared to others?

and I'm not suggesting removing tech frags from GSF...but agreeing with the OP....

Increase the tech frags for Solo players via conquest, or other SOLO types of game play.

Not everyone LIKES GSF.

Some people out right hate it. (like myself)

Why should one are of the game reward so many tech frags compared to others?

and I'm not suggesting removing tech frags from GSF...but agreeing with the OP....

Increase the tech frags for Solo players via conquest, or other SOLO types of game play.

^ This ^

I absolutely hate GSF and I certainly won't play it, no matter the rewards. We need to be able acquire tech fragments in sufficient number from other activities as well.

It's just really bad. 60 tech fragments from doing a weekly is a really bad joke when you need 6500 for ONE legendary.

While what you say is true, they really need to double cap for the maximum amount we're allowed to have. Then we'd be able to obtain what we need quicker. Wait...they don't want us doing anything quick. Hell, they may reduce the cap by 50%. I wouldn't put it past them so they can fulfill their short-term fix they've thrust upon us.