Nobody is gonna talk about it. PVP.. There is accuracy in my pvp gear! also...

SaerethDL

BioWare either made another “mistake” again or they will fully lied when they said they were going to fix this.

A yellow post on Monday or better yet, a VOD from Kieth addressing the “many” mistakes or inconsistencies from previous BioWare communication would be appreciated and is beginning to become long over due on many issues to do with 7.0

Edited by Totemdancer

I'm pretty sure they didn't bring back PvP gear, and that we're still getting PvE gear through PvP.

Agreed. But that’s the point of the thread. They said specifically they were bringing back pvp specific gear. So they lied, AGAIN!

Edited by Totemdancer

I'm pretty sure they didn't bring back PvP gear, and that we're still getting PvE gear through PvP.

yeah they did.

PvP Gear and Accuracy clarification.

Thyrsian armor, acquired by participating in PvP, will not contain any accuracy

Thyrsian offhands will come in two stat distributions, one with accuracy and one without. Players will be able to choose which version of offhand they desire, or collect both.

A yellow post on Monday or better yet, a VOD from Kieth addressing the “many” mistakes or inconsistencies from previous BioWare communication would be appreciated and is beginning to become long over due on many issues to do with 7.0

Ain't happening. If anything they'll send Jackie to explain their "philosophy" to ungrateful players.

Yeah, this was on PTS and people reported it. Their response was the list of sets available to each discipline and which slots have each rating (critical, alacrity, accuracy). Basically, it's intended and they want you to switch disciplines or combat styles to get the rating you want in each slot. So if you have a healing discipline, set your Loot discipline to the healing one and get the item you want without accuracy. If you don't have a healing discipline, maybe your second combat style has one or else you have to play on an alt. Edited by ThanderSnB

Ain't happening. If anything they'll send Jackie to explain their "philosophy" to ungrateful players.

You mean they will hide behind poor Jackie like she’s a force shield to protect their egos. I don’t envy her job at all. She seems like a really kind and nice person. I can only imagine how this job must wear her down when she’s not even remotely responsible for the **** people are angry at the devs about. And to be fair, we arent even really angry at all the devs, just the ones making the stupid decisions to change stuff and ignoring player feedback. It’s only a handful or maybe only one or two who are telling the other devs what to do or signing off on unfinished work. And those guys are too chicken to face the population.

Edited by Totemdancer

Yeah, this was on PTS and people reported it. Their response was the list of sets available to each discipline and which slots have each rating (critical, alacrity, accuracy). Basically, it's intended and they want you to switch disciplines or combat styles to get the rating you want in each slot. So if you have a healing discipline, set your Loot discipline to the healing one and get the item you want without accuracy. If you don't have a healing discipline, maybe your second combat style has one or else you have to play on an alt.

nobody needs accuracy in pvp its redundant