Ok, no FLG tool. How about meeting stone at least?!

vymm

Ok, guys, we dont have LFG tool and maybe will never get it.

But maybe at least meeting stone or other device to summon party/raid members to instance/flashpoint?!

I feel myself playing something really ancient like UO, LA2, EQ - games with no any modern, reasonable, comfy features.

Spamming chat with LFG is soooo interesting nowadays.

Please, dont tell me to press P and put LFG flag. Its not serious.

The WoW comparing is strong in this one....
Ahahaha, love this. But seriously. It's not hard to actually GO to an instance. Quit being so lazy. In my day we had to go across 38 zones barefoot in the snow with no mounts or space travel to get to a dungeon. Edited by keatonb

Yea people got to realize games like WoW didnt originally have SOME features until people complained to much about not having it easy enough..

If there wasnt mass whining from people being lazy, I can guarantee you, WoW would still be a lot more like Vanilla then it is now...All you have to do is just sit in a major city in WoW now a days and not even move...I find that majorly lazy in my eyes and takes away any hint of some kind of realism...I know its a game but doesnt mean it cant have SOME realistic aspects...Like actually having to travel to your destination...

You have an emergency fleet transport as well that takes you directly to the fleet. Use it.

Not an option. If you look at the customer service forum, there are places where you can get stuck between doors that won't open. I'd rather not be unable to play for 17 hours if I chance upon one of those areas.

It's called EMERGENCY for a reason. And has a cooldown that makes it impractical to use every time you want to do a flashpoint. Still have to travel if you're doing one a second time for the day.

I've been in the middle of a cave in some back alley of Hoth and had groups wait 10-15 minutes at the flashpoint portal. What is so gamebreaking about a summon ability?

Ahahaha, love this. But seriously. It's not hard to actually GO to an instance. Quit being so lazy. In my day we had to go across 38 zones barefoot in the snow with no mounts or space travel to get to a dungeon.

Lol :)

But yeah, stop being a lazy *** OP and travel. Even at the most extreme if you were on the other side of the zone, a quick travel then hitting a space port up takes less than 5 min, 10 if you had to run, give me a break.

The game is fine without meeting stones / lfg tool.

Fast travel to the spaceport, then take your ship to the fleet... or use the emergency fleet transport if you want.

In WoW, meeting stones where necessary because of the sometimes excessive travel time, in SWTOR travelling back to the fleet does not take that long if you skip the 2 scenes.

Not an option. If you look at the customer service forum, there are places where you can get stuck between doors that won't open. I'd rather not be unable to play for 17 hours if I chance upon one of those areas.

It's called EMERGENCY for a reason. And has a cooldown that makes it impractical to use every time you want to do a flashpoint. Still have to travel if you're doing one a second time for the day.

I've been in the middle of a cave in some back alley of Hoth and had groups wait 10-15 minutes at the flashpoint portal. What is so gamebreaking about a summon ability?

Ahem /stuck, you should try that instead of burning your Fleet Pass.

I am going to assume you are just unfamiliar with the game completely since its still new. I'll list the resources you have available to you to get to the fleet from virtually anywhere quickly.

1. Emergency Fleet Pass (24 hour cool down) located in your abilities\skills panel under the general tab.

2. Your ship which is generally a quick travel away assuming you got the bind points ( you do get the bind points right?). If you don't have a ship and you are on Coruscant or Drummand Kaas then you can still use quick travel to the space port and take the shuttle to the fleet

3. Flashpoint shuttle. There is a flashpoint shuttle on every planet that is in the questing area and normally near a speeder point. This transport actually drops you directly into the mission area of the fleet. Also a note on your map the flashpoint shuttle is notated with large print (Flashpoint Shuttle). However it's not visible on the planet wide map just the localized map. This would be a good addition to add to the planet wide map points of interest.

Hope that helps.

If you are aware of these things and just wanting others to do the work for you ( which is what a meeting stone did in reality) then you should consider what a group really is and it's about teamwork which mean you doing your part. Your part includes knowing how and getting your tail to the mission location in a timely fashion. :)

Edit: because posting from a phone sucks sometimes.

Edited by tstar

To everyone who is not lazy - stop using your mounts! Dont be lazy! Run, Forest, run!

TBH you just blind people who will enjoy riding 2 wheels car or 1 wheel bike. What? You got steering wheel! Isnt it enough?!

Fanboys are such fanboys...

Every planet has a Fleet Shuttle near a taxi/save point that takes you to the flashpoint launch area instantly. Use your fast travel to move to the fleet shuttle area and bam, you are ready to jump into the FP.

The Emergency Fleet Transport ability does have a 24 hour cooldown, but the security key shop sells Fleet Passes that do the same thing on a 60 minute cooldown for only 1000 credits.

To everyone who is not lazy - stop using your mounts! Dont be lazy! Run, Forest, run!

TBH you just blind people who will enjoy riding 2 wheels car or 1 wheel bike. What? You got steering wheel! Isnt it enough?!

I'm about to start Alderaan and I have no mount. I see no reason to blow all that money on a trivial luxury. Sprinting works just fine.

Yes, people don't agree with your superfluous suggestions, they MUST be ''blind fanboys''.

You mean motorcycles and unicycles? Both can be quite enjoyable