The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Soldier/faction Packs

Hey is it possible to add a variety of new soldier/faction packs to the market. Something with like 8 to 10 different style of troops for various factions. this way we can have more troops to fill in and players can have fun customizing their strongholds more to the faction they wish to associate with. I can see some background characters already designed that are on various planets that can be added and not take much to set up on designing these characters.

Factions that'd be cool to see more of are:

Sith

Sith Empire (non sith, soldiers agents etc.)

Jedi

Galactic Republic

Mandalorian (add some various different clans maybe to mix things up)

Revanite

Czerka

Various Droids

Hutt Cartel

Various Underworld packs and such

Trandosians

Wookies

Any others I missed I'm sure others may suggest. This could help get players strongholds set up as their favorite factions. I also hope they could add various pack with flags and banners to help represent these factions.

Also include some sitting on chairs and typing so we can have people that look like they are using the countless computer consoles and other similar decorations.

Yes I missed this. Its more than just standing guard and aiming down blasters. Even having some troops looking through Macrobinoculars and such. Yes. Make it feel like a base and people are doing things. I did like the rogue Mandalorian one because there were some troops looking at datapads and such.