Why Continue To Play SWTOR?

QDMcGraw

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why keep playing this game? apart from the fact that its fun, bit of a giggle, and its star wars its is a world better (and just go back to wow, a lot of us a here because people took the fun out of that game). now, what you do have to realise is that this game is less than a month old. yes, thats right, les than a month old. give the developers a chance.

ok. so there aint much char creation. there arnt macros. there arnt this and that. but there will be. oh yes i feel it in the force. how many patches have they had since release?

it is only a month old.

so if your not satisfied, please do go back to wow. we dont need you here xxx

why keep playing this game? apart from the fact that its fun, bit of a giggle, and its star wars its is a world better (and just go back to wow, a lot of us a here because people took the fun out of that game). now, what you do have to realise is that this game is less than a month old. yes, thats right, les than a month old. give the developers a chance.

ok. so there aint much char creation. there arnt macros. there arnt this and that. but there will be. oh yes i feel it in the force. how many patches have they had since release?

it is only a month old.

so if your not satisfied, please do go back to wow. we dont need you here xxx

It's not even a month yet. The game only went live ten days ago. And there was only 7 days of early access before that.

You wasted energies writing a wall of text nobody will read. Consider it a life lesson that nobody cares what others opinions are on the internet.

I wouldn't call it wasted at all, in fact, it was quite fruitful.

Again, I see people posting negative comments just for the sake of being negative because that is the personality of the forums. My hope is the people that are walking away laughing will continue a trend of positive posts in other threads.

This has all been very enlightening for many folks that read the whole post, then the responses.

... don't let it hit you on the way out.

And no OP, in 20 years I won't look at things the way you do. Or If I do I'll know that games finally ruined me.

If you read the post in it's entirety and feel that way, then I respect your opinion.

Good one OP my parody meter is in shambles.

I must be some freak of nature because I have not played a single day of WOW. I have played many other MMOs over the last 15 years but not WOW.

You're not alone my friend. :w_cool:

Edited by Akabeth

Pal, you were wrong in the first sentence. I played WoW one weekend and never again. I found it tedius and boring and wouldn't want to play it ever again.

I know you haven't read the rest of the responses, but that was my Troll Chow to get people emotionally responsive to the letter. You should read the rest.

You're level 50 already? I'm a college student on vacation and I haven't reached 30 yet. What does it take to reach 50 so quickly? Perhaps the answer to that question will indirectly explain your point of view because while you say in twenty years I'll see your point of view--in twenty years I'll have a job and a family lol. Nope. I'd be playing games in my free time. Where do you get yours?

I think your main complaint is that you beat the game abnormally quickly and there's not enough end-game content for you. In that case I don't see any problems...that's what happens.

You wasted energies writing a wall of text nobody will read. Consider it a life lesson that nobody cares what others opinions are on the internet.

I read it and enjoyed it, just because you don't want to read it doesn't mean others all think the same as you.

You're level 50 already? I'm a college student on vacation and I haven't reached 30 yet. What does it take to reach 50 so quickly? Perhaps the answer to that question will indirectly explain your point of view because while you say in twenty years I'll see your point of view--in twenty years I'll have a job and a family lol. Nope. I'd be playing games in my free time. Where do you get yours?

I think your main complaint is that you beat the game abnormally quickly and there's not enough end-game content for you. In that case I don't see any problems...that's what happens.

Do you know how I know you didn't read it all?