Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Galactic Seasons vendor items not unlocked in collections

The following items all showed up on Jaleit Nall this past week:

Gannifari

Model Zakuull Battlecruiser

Title: Test Pilot

Title: The Intrepid

I already have all of these items / titles but they are still uncollected in collections (bringing out the pets did not unlock them either).

Looking through collections there are a lot of items now labeled with "May be obtained through the Galactic Seasons Reward vendor." that I already have. Am I going to have to waste Galactic Seasons tokens buying all of these items again just to "collect" them in collections?

EDITED subject from unlocked to uncollected

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

You need to spend cartel coins to unlock them.

I think all of the Galactic Seasons items cost 10 CC to unlock.

ETA:

I may be wrong. I'm not sure about the previous subscriber rewards, but I know the new items you recieve running the Galactic Seasons stuff, those cost 10 CC.

I may have misunderstood. Apologies if I did.

Edited by absolutetristan

Gannifari

I already have all of these items / titles but they are still locked in collections (bringing out the pets did not unlock them either).

Looking through collections there are a lot of items now labeled with "May be obtained through the Galactic Seasons Reward vendor." that I already have. Am I going to have to waste Galactic Seasons tokens buying all of these items again just to unlock them in collections?

I don't know about the pets because I don't think I have those. From what I recall I got the Test Pilot title and The Intrepid title via in-game emails when those subscriber/login rewards were originally issued on my existing characters. I get them now via in-game mail when I create a new character. So if you deleted those in-game emails without pulling out the attached title tokens and activating them and they are not unlockable in collections then yes, that does seem like you would need to spend Galactic Seasons tokens to acquire them on any character that does not have them in their in-game mailbox.

You need to spend cartel coins to unlock them.

I think all of the Galactic Seasons items cost 10 CC to unlock.

ETA:

I may be wrong. I'm not sure about the previous subscriber rewards, but I know the new items you recieve running the Galactic Seasons stuff, those cost 10 CC.

I may have misunderstood. Apologies if I did.

I guess "unlocked" is the wrong word. They are uncollected in collections even though I have them. Since they are uncollected, I can't even unlock them.

I don't remember 100% but I think these were added to collections with Galactic Seasons. Maybe if I create a new character and use them on a new character they will become collected.

UPDATE: I was able to "collect" the two titles off a new character (along with The Risen and The Illustrious) but the two pets don't get delivered on new characters.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

The Mythran set is missing the bracers, IIRC, on the reward track. So, it might not unlock. The Hunter set has all 7 pieces as rewards and should unlock once it becomes bound to some character, but I don't have first-hand knowledge of that as I'm not paying anything to unlock.

UPDATE: I was able to "collect" the two titles off a new character (along with The Risen and The Illustrious) but the two pets don't get delivered on new characters.

The Model Zakuul Battlecruiser had been on the Black Market Goods Vendor for Data Crystals. I believe when the removed Data Crystals from the game they did not provide a new way to get those pets.

The Gannifari was given to characters that were force merged in 2012. It wasn't an account unlock, so characters made after the merge didn't get the pet.

The Mythran set is missing the bracers, IIRC, on the reward track. So, it might not unlock. The Hunter set has all 7 pieces as rewards and should unlock once it becomes bound to some character, but I don't have first-hand knowledge of that as I'm not paying anything to unlock.

The Mythran set does not have the bracers listed in the collections either, last I checked, so that should not be a problem. There are other sets that don't come with bracers either.

It does not, its just sitting in a cargo hold until they fix it. First hand can vouch the collection is not collected, even after equipped etc.

Gannifari

I already have all of these items / titles but they are still uncollected in collections (bringing out the pets did not unlock them either).

Looking through collections there are a lot of items now labeled with "May be obtained through the Galactic Seasons Reward vendor." that I already have. Am I going to have to waste Galactic Seasons tokens buying all of these items again just to "collect" them in collections?

Back to OP here folks...

*Devs - can we get a response/solution here. I'm sure many others (me included) have the same issue with Collections not showing items "Collected" that have been acquired, activated, etc - many times over, for many years.

PLEASE Fix Collections, and feel free to PM me for a list - there are about 6-10 items that show uncollected, but are in fact, collected.

Cheers,

J

Gannifari

/bump... *Dev's can you PLEASE fix the collections unlocks on this and several other items?

This is correct. Mythran set does not unlock in collections even if fully equipped.

To unlock the Mythran set, and this will likely apply to the Hunter set, too, you need to put a mod into one of the pieces. I purchased an ml 10 armouring mod from the vendor on the fleet and put it into the helmet. Doing so unlocked the set in Collections and allowed it to be unlocked for my account.

To unlock the Mythran set, and this will likely apply to the Hunter set, too, you need to put a mod into one of the pieces. I purchased an ml 10 armouring mod from the vendor on the fleet and put it into the helmet. Doing so unlocked the set in Collections and allowed it to be unlocked for my account.

Wow, thanks to ceryxp!

Although this is a bizarre fix... the same method worked for my Nico Okarr's Duster... added a 150 credit armor mod from vendor... BOOM, unlocked in collections.

I wonder if the same is true for the whole Lana Beniko set? It shows twice in collections... one unlocked from ages ago, then another was added - but wont show as collected? Will try that next.

All that said, I still have some companion customizations that show uncollected (but are collected), pets that show uncollected (but are collected)... kind of frustrating?!? :(

:D

Cheers!

J

Edited by Johnycat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.