Will you level another character to 50?

Darth_Menace

The very best players I have played with..are ones who have but one char they level to max and focus all thier effort and time into making that character the best they can be. Not saying a player can not be a great player and have several, but the very best paladin for example I played with in WoW...he was the only char this player had. And he was frickin awesome.

And those people make the best followers.

Generally speaking, the people with a bunch of max leveled characters in MMO's are guild leaders. Their experience with each class makes them knowledgeable beyond most other players. These make the best guild leaders.

The very best players I have played with..are ones who have but one char they level to max and focus all thier effort and time into making that character the best they can be. Not saying a player can not be a great player and have several, but the very best paladin for example I played with in WoW...he was the only char this player had. And he was frickin awesome.

You think this game is so hard someone has to focus their time on just one toon?

I'm level 43 now and already starting to think about leveling another character just to see their story line. I won't lie I honestly don't want to get burned out by this game so early either.

I keep going to my alts all the time to see the story for them.

Damn bioware and their storytelling.

I could say that I'm not going to level any but my main to lvl 50, but I know that I'd just be lying to myself. I said the same thing when I started WOW in 2005 and ended up with 7 lvl 85's.

This game is even more tempting with the different class story lines. I'll get my main to 50, then start leveling all the alts that I've already started.

Yes, definitely. The story lines are quite good. I don't think I'll do it right away. But I'll do it on off nights once I get established at 50. I like to play hardcore for a few months and maximimize myself then get into a set raiding routine. However I love this game so much right now I probably will do an alt or 2 and continue playing many hours a week. At least until summer. A winter release was great timing for me.

I probably will try them all just to experience the storyline. That said though I wouldn't really look forward to the jedi or sith classes as they just don't interest me. I'll keep them to last, Smuggler and BH are going to be my first 2 to 50 :)

I'm level 43 now and already starting to think about leveling another character just to see their story line. I won't lie I honestly don't want to get burned out by this game so early either.

make sure you have a decent spacebar....

the class quests change ok, but you'll be spacebarring like mad through everything else.

I've got an IA up to 43 at the moment and that's all been good so far. Was going to do SI next, but don't want to do all the same sidequests again so I'm probably going to go JK instead and come back to SI once that's done. Would like to go Trooper after that so that I've tried all the mirrored classes.

So in a word, yes.

I havee got 1 lv 50 and 3 other chars all lv 1 -20 the problem is that a lot of the quests are repeated and I know what happens. I suspect I might end up with a lv 50 on both sides and that will be it. Unless they release a new species I want to play then I will make that my main and get it to 50 so I will have 3 lv 50. Edited by Izorii