Are Story-mode Uprisings soloable?

Suzsi

Keep in mind, my gears around 274.

Is story-mode Uprisings for soloing like story-mode flashponts or is it just 'easier' group content?

It's one of my galactic seasons tasks at the moment. Worth trying this one?

Edited by Suzsi

Yes. But not in 274 gear.

I could do some Uprisings on my lighting inq without too much challenge before they changed them, but not all. After they altered them, I struggled quite a bit to complete any of the ones I used to solo before, even in 306 gear (and before you ask all my companions are at 50 influence because I'm mad like that). Which ones can you do at 75 and on what class? I would love to do them solo again because the wait for a group on DM (even when it's the daily bonus thing) is a nightmare.

You can do most, but not all.

Gearing is definitely important and so is having the right set bonus and tacticals (plural). I take one tactical that’s for AOE trash and one for single target boss fights. The bosses themselves are not that hard (in most, not all), it’s the adds in between and in the fights that can overwhelm you, that’s why I take two.

Some classes will have it easier, ie big AOE centric classes will find the trash easier to get down.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I'm thinking its going to be beyond my abilities at this point.

Mainly due to lack of decent gear and no time or credits to rectify it in a hurry.

what server are you on? I'm not a great player, but I can help you with the solo ones, we might have a better chance together...lol. Also, I've plenty of spare credits, if you want help improving your gear :)

I did them on a TK Sage in 286-augmented 306 set bonus gear (lethal mods) with level 50 Shae or Vette as healer. I don't do them as often anymore.

I'm geared the same on my main, though I usually take lvl 50 Theron as my healer, however I have Z00M to 50 influence so I may take here as she is even better than Shae for healing tough challenges. You've encouraged me!

The easiest uprising is Landing Party.

This is my favourite uprising. I found it much easier to do with me and my companion than with a group because you can take your time. LoS is the one thing to remember in there for the area with waves of trash mobs. Some people in groups tend to want to "hulk-smash" everything and wonder why they die.

You can get your daily conquest sky trooper kills done as well when you do Landing party. So that’s another plus for doing it over some of the other ones.

Good tip. Did not occur to me. I've been grinding chapters like an idiot :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.