Guild dont get the commendations point after complete conquest last 2 week*

BreakLemon

Wee did finish the medium planet,and wee stil dont get any Guild commendations points for it.

So what shall i do* If u write ingame mail to support they say write here,,and none will look here........

anyway

Really Stupid Question : is the guild at the Guild Commendation limit?

Really Stupid Question : is the guild at the Guild Commendation limit?

Expanding a bit on Steve's question:

Guild Commendation Cap is 600 and if you are already full only the first character that logs in gets a Message in Chat that the Guild has reached the Commendation Cap. There is no easy way for a Guild Leader to check if you got them, like a mention Guild Log for example.

I had the same suspicion in this Thread (wouldn't suspect it from the Title but it's mostly about Commendations).

There seems to be a bug where some Guilds don't get the Commendations while others do.

I am just going to add my experience here as I believe that this bug really needs to be fixed quickly. I am a member of several guilds, and I own my own solo guild, and the lack of guild commendations is quite annoying as I cannot afford to buy the perks I want because of a lack of guild commendations. Just to state the obvious my guild is nowhere near the maximum amount of guild commendations (600) and I always obtain substantially more conquest points than is required for a small yield invasion but for the past two weeks I have received no guild commendations on Tuesday after conquest ends and is tallied up.

I have talked with several other guild owners, both large and small, and many of them have also been frustrated with the lack of guild commendations for completing conquest. The larger guilds, those that obtain over 10mill cq, are not as troubled by it because they level up about 8-10 times a week and thus they still have an influx of about 40- 50 commendations a week which is enough to get by. However this bug is quite harsh on smaller or new guild owners as they cannot afford to purchase any perks that cost commendations.

When I submitted a ticket in game, I basically just got a copy paste answer that said we have changed how conquest is done so that they are awarded at the end of the conquest and we cannot do anything about your 140 missing commendations. I submitted an in game bug report but I just wanted to add my experience here as there are far more than just one or two guilds being affected by this bug.

I was online when the week reset and my Republic guild did receive their commendations. They were almost capped on comms, 587/600, so I can not say if they received the entire amount that they were supposed to. I will check later to see if my Imp guild received comms today. They were also close to cap, 565/600, but if they receive the appropriate amount then they will be capped when I log in later.

I would like to desperately second this. My guild is currently only receiving commendations from leveling up. Our amount is currently 60, which is enough to buy 1 more decent perk, and then it will be impossible for us to buy perks, as we are not receiving the invasion completion rewards.

The OP states that it has been 2 weeks for them, but for me and my guild it has been ever since the last update, so it's been 4 weeks without commendations. That's 360 commendations we did not receive. I do not expect to ever receive them retroactively, but please, PLEASE, fix this, as the guilds that are not at cap cannot buy any decent perks without the rewards.

I was online when the week reset and my Republic guild did receive their commendations. They were almost capped on comms, 587/600, so I can not say if they received the entire amount that they were supposed to. I will check later to see if my Imp guild received comms today. They were also close to cap, 565/600, but if they receive the appropriate amount then they will be capped when I log in later.

Just logged into my Imp guild. They did not receive their commendations. My Imp guild remains at 565/600 commendations and even though my characters are receiving their guild conquest rewards I did not receive the "completed its conquest goal" message in the guild log, which I did receive for my Rep guild.

One possibility is that I was online when the clock ticked over on the weekly reset this morning. That may be a factor. I will try to test that hypothesis next Tuesday. I am able to be logged into my two accounts simultaneously so will try to be online at the time of reset next Tuesday with a character in each guild to see if that grants both guilds their commendations.

Since the patch 6.2.1, our guilds have always chosen the medium capture target.

The guilds have always achieved their guild goal.

All characters (guild members and me) are receiving their guild conquest rewards.

Our Rep and Imp guilds have not received commendations as rewards since the patch.

The commendations for leveling up a guild are still there.

... I did not receive the "completed its conquest goal" message in the guild log, which I did receive for my Rep guild...

I find that interesting. None of our guilds have received this message since the patch. These messages before the patch are all deleted.

...One possibility is that I was online when the clock ticked over on the weekly reset this morning. That may be a factor. I will try to test that hypothesis next Tuesday...

Interesting thought. I will test it with our rep guild, too.

My small guild has not received the guild commendations for the last 2 weeks also. Started at 80 over 2 weeks ago and only have 95 now. Getting them for leveling but not for completing invasion goal. Sent in-game help ticket.

Star Forge server, Imp side

Interesting thought. I will test it with our rep guild, too.

I wasn't online and couldn't test it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After today's server maintenance, our rep and imp guilds each received a message that they had achieved their goal of conquest. In addition, our rep and imp guilds have received the commendations.

Okay so.. I've never paid terribly close attention to this, but in a personal guild with just my own characters where I've never picked any perks, I'd always get the 'max commendations' message when the guild leveled and when the guild hit the conquest goal for that week--when it hit the goal.

I apologize if I'm mistaken, but several posts here (and the timing of some recent ones) make me wonder whether people are expecting commendations on conquest reset when they should be looking for them the second the guild reaches their goal.

Am I way off the mark here?

Okay so.. I've never paid terribly close attention to this, but in a personal guild with just my own characters where I've never picked any perks, I'd always get the 'max commendations' message when the guild leveled and when the guild hit the conquest goal for that week--when it hit the goal.

I apologize if I'm mistaken, but several posts here (and the timing of some recent ones) make me wonder whether people are expecting commendations on conquest reset when they should be looking for them the second the guild reaches their goal.

Am I way off the mark here?

They changed it in 6.2.1--Per patchnotes "...Commendation Rewards from Invasion will be tallied at the end of the active Conquest, and rewarded when the next Conquest event starts."

update: Got the guild commendations for last week :) but still have NOT received them for the previous 2 weeks before that.

Got a reply on in-game help ticket last week that they are aware of the problem and it should be corrected in a future patch. :rolleyes: Well I guess it got corrected for last week but i'm wondering if I will ever get the points for the other 2 weeks?

Anyone else get this corrected?

One possibility is that I was online when the clock ticked over on the weekly reset this morning. That may be a factor. I will try to test that hypothesis next Tuesday.

Due to the server maintenance I was not able to be online for the weekly reset. As such I was unable to test my hypothesis. Neither guild received their commendations and neither received the Conquest completed message in the guild log. Both guilds are sufficiently low on commendations that I will, barring more downtime, be able to test my hypothesis next week.

Edited by ceryxp

During the previous 3 weeks, the only times my guild got Commendations was when I was online during reset.

This week, I tried to test the hypothesis that it may be a workaround. The weekly reset happened just a few seconds before the servers were shut down for maintenance, and my guild did receive the commendations in that split moment, so my guess would be that yes, it is a temporary workaround for us running low on Comms whilst they fix the issue.

I have also received a reply in-game that this is a known bug that will get fixed, but no ETA on whether or not it will be fixed in 6.3 or in some other vague nebulous future update.

I created a ticket in the game. The response was to close the ticket and tell me to report a bug. I did.

I wrote an email to Support@SWTOR.Com and the following was the response (very similar to the response I got from creating an in-game ticket.)

Hello mike_carton,

My name is <Name>. Thanks for contacting the Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service team concerning commendations.

I can understand the inconvenience caused by not getting the commendations. I will surely look into it. I hope you are doing good.

If you have already reported this issue as a bug please wait for a fix. Please use the link below for more updates,

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Just to let you know, I have to close your ticket for you to see my reply but closing the ticket does not mean your issue is resolved.

You are more than welcome to send in another one if you have additional information or issues

I appreciate your patience and co-operation with us in the given situation and may the force be with you.

May you have a fantastic day ahead

Once again thanks a lot for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic support.

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy !!

For any further queries with Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, you can always contact us or check our

Should you require further assistance with this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Once again thank you for contacting the Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service team.

Regards,

<Name>.

Star Wars: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Dispiriting.

Made sure to be logged in today into a guild character (Tue Apr 13, '21) at time of start of new Conquest week (Noon, GMT / UTC). Sure enough, the conquest completion message showed up on time in the log and commendations were added to guild total. Edited by mike_carton

During the previous 3 weeks, the only times my guild got Commendations was when I was online during reset.

This week, I tried to test the hypothesis that it may be a workaround. The weekly reset happened just a few seconds before the servers were shut down for maintenance, and my guild did receive the commendations in that split moment, so my guess would be that yes, it is a temporary workaround for us running low on Comms whilst they fix the issue.

I have also received a reply in-game that this is a known bug that will get fixed, but no ETA on whether or not it will be fixed in 6.3 or in some other vague nebulous future update.

I can confirm that it worked for me, as well. I was logged in to both of my guilds for the weekly reset, both received the "completed its conquest goal" message in the guild log, and both received their commendations. The guild message and commendations appeared after my characters were awarded their weekly rewards. Whether or not the character having completed their weekly target is a factor I can not say, but at least for now it appears that having at least one character logged in that is eligible for the weekly rewards when the week resets is a work around for the commendation issue.

Hopefully a fix will be forthcoming with 6.3.

I decided to help increase the sample size of testing. Four guilds that completed conquest (2x Large, 1x Medium, 1x Small) of which I was certain nobody would be online at reset time if I wasn't and without maxed commendations. The guild of the character I was logged onto when the new week started did get its 80 commendations for the Medium Yield, 359 > 439, the other three stayed at the 297, 119 and 545 they had before the reset. Edited by cyrusramsey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.